News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Radio Whirlwind is doing a three day event stream where they change their 24/7 playlist to play nothing but music from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to celebrate the release of Super Mystery Dungeon. It's really cool. You can check it out here.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Loving the cameos, but dear me.... I hope I'm not the only one who found Xatu legitimately terrifying back in the day.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

mikey

oh cool I didn't know that part was a cameo
BUT THE BEST PART IS IT'S PIKA AND MUDKIP THAT'S WHO I WAS
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

mikey

I always imagined that there was some sort of information relay system that worked similarly to a fax machine
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I am currently facing the last boss in Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and need advice on how to complete this task.
My character is a Riolu and my partner is Treecko. I can't stop failing!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

InsigTurtle

BrainyLucario

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 22, 2015, 11:22:09 PMseeds
dem seeds
get em seeds
I should have guessed reviver seeds...
I really have both a disadvantage and an advantage when it comes to my two pokemon! Treecko can be such a pain in that dungeon!

InsigTurtle

Well, if I remember correctly, I spammed Blinker, X-Eye and Sleep seeds to make it pretty easy. You might have to grind for them if it's too late.

Unrelated, going through PSMD, damn
Spoiler
Sand Dune of Spirits and Mystery Jungle are hard. I actually needed to strategize to minimize Oran Berry and Reviver Seed losses.
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 22, 2015, 11:33:57 PMWell, if I remember correctly, I spammed Blinker, X-Eye and Sleep seeds to make it pretty easy. You might have to grind for them if it's too late.

Spoiler
Sand Dune of Spirits and Mystery Jungle are hard. I actually needed to strategize to minimize Oran Berry and Reviver Seed losses.
[close]
I completely forgot that you are allowed to use seeds during boss battles, I normally never use items in boss battles for some reason....

SlowPokemon

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 22, 2015, 11:33:57 PMWell, if I remember correctly, I spammed Blinker, X-Eye and Sleep seeds to make it pretty easy. You might have to grind for them if it's too late.

Spoiler
[close]

Mystery Jungle is awful. I ragequit the entire game at that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

I'm going to attempt that dungeon again.
Game plan is to avoid enemies as much as possible, using wands, seeds and orbs when necessary.