News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokémon Super Personality Test!

Started by Latios212, June 03, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I'd have a secret inner yearning for C., but in such a risky situation, I'd probably default to a Preppy look (kinda fits A. & B?)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on June 09, 2015, 08:29:35 PMQuestion 2 - You're invited to a party, but didn't get the memo for the dress theme! How do you dress?
A - Casual
B - Formal
C - Pokémon onesie
First of all, why is there no "semi-formal" answer? :P Say... something like this?

Second of all, B.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

B, considering I'm always wearing a five piece suit. Even when I'm sleeping.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

A

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 09, 2015, 09:04:45 PMI would wear slacks and a button up, but no tie
so casual?

That's formal attire.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

Yugi

i'd wear this
nsfw
[close]
but in all seriousness a

InsigTurtle

K-NiGhT

A, because I'll at least be comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. I'll only dress up if ABSOLUTELY necessary. Otherwise I feel like I'm trying to hard to impress people.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Hero of Trains

A, because I don't have the time for dressing up.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Waddle Bro

A

Why would anyone have the first instinct to wear formal at a party, those kind of parties sound boring as shit

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

I could always say "yeah man just got off work didn't have time to change into street clothes
unmotivated

Waddle Bro