[GCN] Animal Crossing - "K.K. Ragtime" by Mr. ML&G

Started by Zeta, May 31, 2015, 12:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr ML and G

It is the from the original. I just added a more "ragtime" optional finale.
3mlg5u

Olimar12345

Sorry that I didn't reply the other day.
About the ending, though-this can't be hosted on our site like this. From measure 80 it's almost note-for-note plagiarized from Keeper1st's (Ron O'Dell's) arrangement.
And like I said, he had Tom Brier play it here:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mr ML and G

That's what I meant. Before measure 80 it is the original and after that there is the "optional finale".
3mlg5u

Olimar12345

But you didn't write that, Keeper1st wrote that. When you put "arranged by Mr ML and G" on the arrangement, you are saying that you wrote it, and you didn't. That is plagiarism.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mr ML and G

3mlg5u

Olimar12345

Well, yes, for starters d: I'm sure Keeper1st would appreciate it if you didn't plagiarize his arrangements in the future, as well. (not to mention that doing something like this can get you in trouble!)

Back to the piece, though, I think with these changes it would more closely resemble the original:

[MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Edit: PDF should work now lol.

Mr ML and G

Olimar12345 that was amazing! I'll add the dynamics and it should be perfect!
PS: I have the right to use your sheet... right?  ???
PSS: You uploaded the .mus file twice instead of the .pdf.  ::)
3mlg5u

Olimar12345

You're free to use the arrangement all you would like to, since I merely edited your arrangement anyway. d: Though, I purposely didn't add dynamics since I didn't hear any distinct volume changes in the recording.

Mr ML and G

Thanks again for the help but I think, as Tobbeh99 said: "I'ts good that you added a dynamic. The specific places I'm thinking about are: Places such as measure 9-10 when "the guitar strums more", I feel like it could be a bit louder, maybe add forte/crescendo in measure 9 and in measure 10 a diminuendo. And the "whistle" part, I think could be a bit softer, piano."
3mlg5u

Olimar12345

Mr ML and G

Update: I added some dynamics which were missing. Also at measure 17 I changed the Mi to Mi# (the E to E#). Special thanks to Olimar12345! (again  ::) ::) ::) )
3mlg5u

Olimar12345

Er, take another listen. That E in mm. 17 is natural, not sharp.
 EDIT: actually, I'm going to take another look at these chords.

Dynamics are fine, though.

Olimar12345

Mr ML and G

Are you sure? It sounds a bit off-chord with that Fa neutral (F) at the left hand...
3mlg5u

Olimar12345

100% positive. If you slow down the sound file, you can follow the voicings, making it clear as day (and Keeper1st's version isn't correct, when compared to the original).