SlowPokemon
9 (81.8%)
Time Dilation
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 03, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Dude

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 27, 2015, 08:25:34 PMActually....I would be interested in hosting a ten player game. I've been rereading old games and I'm kinda feeling like getting into this again. If I have to play a game first, that's fine too.
You've been a great Host in the past, so I'm totally fine with you offering to host now too. (sun)
At the moment, you would be making a 12 Player game though.  davy would have to have an 11 Player game, assuming you don't wish to play.

SlowPokemon

Are there any rules or standards for the type of game involved?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Nope, just for it to be balanced and to accommodate the number of Players!

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

SlowPokemon

Uhhhh so if I have a game how do I host it what do I have to do now

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 28, 2015, 08:38:36 PMUhhhh so if I have a game how do I host it what do I have to do now
Just post the game.
It's that easy.

And we'll vote on which game we like the most.

Jub3r7

You can consider me in unless the game we vote for isn't balanced for an additional person, in which case I can just go play epicmafia or something.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

davy

So, assuming Slow plays, that's fourteen player. Does that mean I can host my game?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

Mashi

Going to put up the poll tomorrow.  SlowPokemon, post your game, please!!!

SlowPokemon

TWG 81: Pokémon X & Y

TEAM FLARE: The evil team spread across the Kalos region, wreaking havoc and attempting to build a weapon of horrific proportions. Lysandre, their leader, is a distinguished businessman and is even considered a friend by the esteemed Professor Sycamore, so as such is able to influence the Seers to misinterpret one player's color every night phase. He and his henchmen, fashionable though they may be, will be Seer'd red, though the elite Celosia can herself Seer other players. In addition, the similarly powerful Xerosic will be able to use force to prevent one player from using their power every night phase. Finally, Team Flare's prototype of the Ultimate Weapon allows them to have a "Piercing" power that will cause a person to die even if the Guardian has protected them, though this will only be effective once.
1. Lysandre (Wolf Painter)
2. Celosia (Wolf Shaman)
3. Xerosic (Wolf Roleblocker)

SPECIAL TRAINERS: These people of importance and influence in the Kalos region are helpful to the Pokémon Trainers that inhabit it. Professor Augustine Sycamore, a selfless individual who recognizes the importance in every Trainer, is able to protect one player other from himself from being killed every night phase. Diantha, the region's insightful Champion, can uncover another player's color every night phase. And the mysterious AZ, who wanders Kalos to search for a lost Pokémon, understands firsthand the horrible nature of what Team Flare is trying to accomplish and is attempting to stop them. He has the power to kill another player every night phase. These powers, however, will not be able to be used until Night 2, as these Trainers aren't aware of any suspicious occurrences until the first murder incident. These Trainers will be Seer'd blue.
4. Sycamore (Guardian)
5. Diantha (Seer)
6. AZ (Vigi)

POKÉMON TRAINERS: The good, hardworking, everyday citizens of Kalos, terrified by Team Flare's actions and under a lot of pressure to unmask the traitors among them. The Collector, a strange and often creepy Trainer, will be Seer'd red, while the Psychic, a seemingly supernatural Trainer, will be Seer'd blue.
7. Collector (Miller)
8. Psychic (Herring)
9. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
10. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
11. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
12. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
13. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
14. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
15. Pokémon Trainer (Human)

Mashi

The poll is up, in case anyone didn't realise.  I would like for most, if not all, Players to vote.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I like how nowhere does it say "game" so it's like you have to choose who you like better