News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 81: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, May 20, 2015, 07:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hul

davy
4 (36.4%)
SlowPokemon
9 (81.8%)
Time Dilation
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 03, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Mashi

Okay, I've been thinking about it and I think we should give a game another go.  If the game ends with severe inactivity, there may have to be a TWG hiatus on NSM until we can set up a new Player base and perhaps even fresh TWG ideas.

I think Latios212 may have hit the nail on the head.  This being a more casual TWG forum in comparison to other sites, it's easier to inspire activity in games where people can involve themselves directly into a game.  I think this is why the Shotgun Mechanic worked out whereas the Ballot Box seerings/revivings didn't.  Having the potential to make something major occur in the game seems to be a motivating factor for Players and I think it would be only beneficial if Hosts that put up their games take that into consideration with powers or some sort of overall Game Mechanic.

Players:

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. maelstrom
5. Brawler4ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby

---

Potentially In:

1. mariolegofan

mikey

should we bring back my Mario party game
unmotivated

Nakah

Wait is this host signups or player sign ups? What game is being proposed for TWG 82? And what about LXXXI? 81!??

Also I just duped this thread with my own thread, oh my gawsh, I guess I should post my idea here instead.

Nakah

A Game of Wolves (Or a Clash of Wolves, or a Storm of Wolves, a Feast for Wolves!, A DANCE WITH WOLVES, WOLVES OF WINTER, A Dream of WOLVES)

12 players

4 Humans
   2 Maesters -The Seers
   1 Ser -The Guardian
   4 White Walkers -The Wolves
   1 Nobody -The Vigi (An ally to the Humans)

You can PM one another, talk in thread, but Night talking is OFF. Day is 48 hours. Night is 24 hours.

Pretty simple layout...trying to stick to the roots of the game. I may have made it one-sided with 3 blue roles and 4 greens....7 vs.4....but I want to hear your feedback as well since I haven't attempted a hosting idea in quite some time. I'm up for modification. I may also implement additional twists over the next 12-24 hours, when I have more time.

Also this thread is open to all other hosting ideas of course, so let it begin!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nakah on May 20, 2015, 08:03:38 PMWait is this host signups or player sign ups? What game is being proposed for TWG 82? And what about LXXXI? 81!??

Also I just duped this thread with my own thread, oh my gawsh, I guess I should post my idea here instead.
Due to reduced activity (games weren't getting filled), players sign up for games first so potential hosts know how many roles to have.

In.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I'll be in again, I suppose. I just hope the topic doesn't boil down to only two people and the host posting again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Dudeman on May 20, 2015, 08:37:10 PMI'll be in again, I suppose. I just hope the topic doesn't boil down to only two people and the host posting again.
It won't if I can actually have time to design an award-winning game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

In.

Quote from: Mashi on May 20, 2015, 07:26:27 PMThis being a more casual TWG forum in comparison to other sites, it's easier to inspire activity in games where people can involve themselves directly into a game.  I think this is why the Shotgun Mechanic worked out whereas the Ballot Box seerings/revivings didn't.  Having the potential to make something major occur in the game seems to be a motivating factor for Players and I think it would be only beneficial if Hosts that put up their games take that into consideration with powers or some sort of overall Game Mechanic.
I think you phrased this perfectly!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Whoa.....long time no see, Nakah!
I'm in as a sub.

Maelstrom

mikey

you don't want to sell me a deathstick.
you want to go home and rethink your life
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

I'm in. Just curious, what is a Vigi?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!