News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[Wii-U] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - "Boss Panic"

Started by KingofNintendo, May 16, 2015, 12:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingofNintendo

Does anyone have sheet music for the Boss Panic theme in Captain Toad: Treasure tracker for Wii-U. The song is a lot of fun and I'd love to play it.

Can someone please, please, please make the sheet music for this song?

Here is a youtube link to hear the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrrAdIUNCYw

Please let me know if anyone makes/finds it.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: KingofNintendo on May 16, 2015, 12:34:32 PMDoes anyone have sheet music for the Boss Panic theme in Captain Toad: Treasure tracker for Wii-U. The song is a lot of fun and I'd love to play it.

Can someone please, please, please make the sheet music for this song?

Here is a youtube link to hear the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrrAdIUNCYw

Please let me know if anyone makes/finds it.

I might will be able to do it (I may need some help from a friend though). 8)
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

KingofNintendo

Thank you so much!!! I can not wait to hear/play the sheet music for this song. I'm so excited.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: KingofNintendo on May 23, 2015, 01:16:36 PMThank you so much!!! I can not wait to hear/play the sheet music for this song. I'm so excited.

Yes, it is fairly good.  but be warned......

1.  It might be very complicated,
2.  I am not the greatest arranger, but will do my best,
3.  it will most likely take a while.

but I am on it!

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on May 24, 2015, 07:51:22 AMYes, it is fairly good.  but be warned......

1.  It might be very complicated,
2.  I am not the greatest arranger, but will do my best,
3.  it will most likely take a while.

but I am on it!

Just a test to see how sharing files works.  I know it is not the right one, if it gets through, but I just wanted to see how it would work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on May 26, 2015, 05:54:47 AMJust a test to see how sharing files works.  I know it is not the right one, if it gets through, but I just wanted to see how it would work.

Sorry about that. :P

videogaminglegodude

OK.  I have this much so far.  Tell me what you think.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 16, 2015, 11:35:36 AMJust noticed, don't forget that the URL should be: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/

My computer knowledge is so limited, which figures ( I am only 14  :-[(Thats OK right?  There's no age limit is there?)).

But anyway, what is a URL, and how should mine be the main site for nin-sheet music?

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 17, 2015, 07:35:10 AMAt the bottom of the page of your sheet it says: "http://www.ninsheetm.us/", it should be changed to http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/.

OK.  I am learning something new here every day! :D

KingofNintendo

Holy cow!!!! you're the so freaking awesome!!!!!! I wish there was bass but the treble is just enough to make me happy. ty so much

ThatGamer

Was this ever actually finished? Or can I take it? I love this song, and would be glad to arrange it!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 01:38:22 PMWas this ever actually finished? Or can I take it? I love this song, and would be glad to arrange it!

OK, put is this way, I am inexperienced.  however, I still want to arrange it.  we could collaborate! >:( :( ??? :) :D ;D 8)

ThatGamer

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on August 19, 2015, 03:02:41 PMOK, put is this way, I am inexperienced.  however, I still want to arrange it.  we could collaborate! >:( :( ??? :) :D ;D 8)

Sure, I don't collaborate much, but I'm sure it could work out! You can credit me as another arranger!

Two things I wanted to point out with your arrangement so far though...

1. Should probably add bass...

2. Some of the notes are off.

I can fix it for you and send it back with bass line and note fixes! Will take a while, so don't expect it too soon!  ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"