Save Link from Extinction!

Started by The Deku Trombonist, May 09, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

I'll do the Fire Emblem games now.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Btw. you've forgotten the "Other" or "more..." section in the list in the other thread.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

All Fire Emblem games done now.

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Dang, turns out my train didn't have WiFi, so I couldn't do that 17 hour PDF upload spree. I wonder if there's an offline uploader?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

I will start doing the Golden Sun games now.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Finished the Golden Sun games. Btw. Am I the only one contributing to this project?? :-\ If everyone helped out this would be done much easier and faster! :D

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Just wondering, what happened with this project?? First it seemed so urgent, but now it seem all abandoned.

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 31, 2015, 04:31:33 PMJust wondering, what happened with this project?? First it seemed so urgent, but now it seem all abandoned.
Probably due to the lack of Deku and Oli.

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

With the new update with 4 updaters, this project might start to roll. At least some sheets in the "other thread" get's updated, I'm mainly interested in this because I've fixed so many URLs from different games and it would be a shame if it all were abandoned.

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

Have they been fixed in the site, yet, tobbeh?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tobbeh99

some have been, here's the thread with the checklist of links that have/have not been fixed.

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

We are planning on getting this project going again. We are currently working on other things though.

Latios212

I believe this idea died out because of a few reasons:
- We tried to fix everything at once, and:
- It seems unnecessary to change only the URL when there are so many other things that should be done, as most arrangements on site need some sprucing up.

So I think in the future we'll combine this with replacement projects where we fix the actual music and other formatting, and this will be an intermediate step in the process.

All that said, I'll see if I can upload the sheets that you've done. Wish me luck, I hope I don't break anything.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle