The NSM Draw-a-Pokemon Extravaganza! Draw IVYSAUR!

Started by AwesomeYears, April 21, 2015, 05:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Pokemon is next?

Talonflame
Electabuzz
Zebstrika

ZeldaFan

Here is Plusle - in a different kind of interpretation
Spoiler
[close]

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Hero of Trains

That's so cute! It's also really creative. We almost never see plusle side-on. Really cute interpretation! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 24, 2015, 05:04:47 PMGreat job again! I really liked how you put the right leg up. It leads to a sense of motion in the image.
Thank you...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hero of Trains

BDS, I do really like what you do with them. Your drawings are abstract, but you still know what pokemon it is.  ;D
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

I don't think you're a real person
No one us this overwhelmingly cheerful
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

I feel like that a Pokemon a day seems too rushed, maybe every three days?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 25, 2015, 04:08:23 AMI feel like that a Pokemon a day seems too rushed, maybe every three days?
Sure. That'll work.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hero of Trains

Yes, I am a real person. I like being cheerful? Also, I'm being completely sincere. Sorry if it's overwhelming. :P

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Thanks! It means a lot to me that you would say that  ;D
However, I believe that someone who has actually posted some music would be more deserving of that title :P

braix

You don't have to post arrangements to earn that title though lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I'm here to catch up with all the ones I missed (all of them)! Switching to every three days would be nice to avoid build up
Spoiler
Slowpokes weather forecast was for a sleepy day
[close]

Hero of Trains

It's really nice how you have them all together. I especially like the Plusle sleeping on the Stantler's leg. So cute! :)

mikey

unmotivated