News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Although if we do make it to night 3, it means that we have a comfirmed human to send the potential wolf numbers down.

the_last_sheikah

By my math, we will make it to night 3 unless we win.
Best case scenario: We win before night 3.
Worst case scenario We kill no wolves, both shotguns kill, that leaves 2 wolves, 2 humans, and the fool, or 2 wolves 3 humans.
Best Worst case scenario: We kill no wolves, both shotguns hit bulletproof vests, that leaves 2 wolves, the fool, and 4 humans, or 2 wolves, 5 humans.

Simply based on the worst case scenario, lynching bird would have the best effect in the long run, as the 3 to 2 revive vote (assuming full participation) would bring him back with the best potential for an epic comeback.

That being said, I'm not going to vote to lynch just yet, I'd like everyone else to weigh in so we have some semblance of a plan.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bird

Quote from: Yugi on April 07, 2015, 07:10:50 PMNot really, no. I just don't see the point to it, and it wastes a lynch that could go on a wolf.
Think about it this way: no matter who we lynch this phase, we're going to have the same number of players alive when day 3 begins. But if we lynch me, we can be certain that at least one of those players is a confirmed human. Additionally, with me being dead at the end of this phase, it forces the wolves to wolf an unconfirmed player rather.

basically what the_last_sheikah said
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

I thought of the bird plan from the get-go, but given my circumstances I didn't want to push it because it would make me even more coincidentally suspicious.  I mean, we have a very low chance of killing a wolf (unless we lynch AweYea) and we can always shoot our main lynch target and keep the "safe" lynch on bird (which also gives us a guaranteed revive later)

It would be fun to lynch/shoot AweYea+yugi to see if I'm right though L:
unmotivated

mikey

IS ANYONE ELSE WORRIED THAT WE'RE GOING TO LOSE THE GAME?
also I have the most votes on me which shouldn't be a thing
unmotivated

Sebastian

Bird

Nocturne/MLF, I don't know why you would be worried we're going to lose the game at this point. It's only day 1 and we haven't lynched/shot anyone yet. I actually feel pretty good about this game so far.

Anyway, everyone needs to vote for me. Well, without triggering an insta.

Also BDS and AwesomeYears have both been online since I said I wanted to shoot them, but neither of them have responded. I'll say this much: whichever one of you posts first will be much less likely to be shot.

mikey

bird then I guess

I say we shoot awe yea
unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

Mashi you can't count that, he didn't format it properly

MLF WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, DO NOT SHOOT BIRD
unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

If we shoot him we can't revive him.  I suggest you look at the OP and take note of the changes made
unmotivated

Sqwerrels

Also, if you haven't noticed, Bird has been seered GREEEN meaning he's a hooman and shooting him would be a very bad idea.

Bird

MLF already used his shotgun attempt this phase.