News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Bird

Do you have any reasoning behind that itchy trigger finger, Yugi?

I'll probably shoot BlackDragonSlayer or AwesomeYears, depending on which one makes better posts throughout this phase. I probably won't shoot til the last second either.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 07, 2015, 03:12:27 PMOk, so I have decided that I think Sqwerrels is the fool. Sqwerrels must've seered me in which I got painted red and he tried to shoot me, but didn't give a good explanation. You are the only guy I can trust right now, (but I also told Yugi in the Mibbit chat and potentially Nocturne) so what you do with the info, you decide
what do you guys think of this pm AwesomeYears sent me?

Mashi

hey by THE WAY you... dumb, pieces of... garbage!!!

you should bold when you shoot someone because... people who dont bold are STOOPID

mikey

I can see an AweYea/yugi vote
also I'm voting for AweYea right now, not Maelstrom.  He's next.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on April 07, 2015, 06:31:13 AM3. BlackDragonSlayer - Took a long time to get back to my seer plan PM. Maybe he was talking it over with his partners?
Quote from: Bird on April 07, 2015, 01:53:12 PMBDS and AwesomeYears are also both suspicious. I sent them a PM and they didn't respond for like 12 hours. Then I sent another reminder PM and they responded immediately. If they read my original mini-alliance PM, why didn't they respond then? Or even after a little while? Why did I have to send them an additional PM? I think that if one of them is a wolf, it's possible that they didn't respond immediately since they wanted to talk it over with their partners. Additionally, I know that I personally have a habit of not responding to stuff like that if I'm a wolf.
I was not online at all between the time you sent the PM, and the time I replied. And, no, my response was not "right after" you sent the reminder- my reply was at 4:29 PM, and you sent the "reminder" at 3:51 PM (4:29 being closer to the time I got on NSM).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on April 07, 2015, 04:15:40 PMDo you have any reasoning behind that itchy trigger finger, Yugi?
It's likely that he's the fool based off of his actions and what he's said, and if the fool win condition is overriding that means that we can't lynch him.

Sqwerrels

Oooor I could be just an idiot and trying out the cool shotgun.
Everyone else has made shots at random, does that mean that we're all the fool?

Though, the reason I gave you was legit, that is the sole reason I shot at you.

mikey

unmotivated

Bird

ugh nobody is posting suspicions

i really want to shoot someone

should i just do it

Sqwerrels

I've read through a few of the old ones, and I decided to give it a shot.

Bird go for it? Worst case scenario, I die.

the_last_sheikah

I don't have any serious suspicions right now so I don't know who to shoot/lynch.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

We've still got another day, though......

Sqwerrels

Do we want to go through with the vote Bird down and revive him on Night 3?

Yugi

Not really, no. I just don't see the point to it, and it wastes a lynch that could go on a wolf.