Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Sorry, don't have other time to make a vote

AwesomeYears

Whoops accidently clicked post...

Vote NoS and shoot MLF

Maelstrom

What's up with all these hasty shootings? I thought we should shoot NoS, not lynch him.

Bird

AwesomeYears -> the_last_sheikah
Latios212 -> Latios212
BlackDragonSlayer -> the_last_sheikah
NocturneOfShadow -> Latios212
Bird -> Latios212
Yugi -> Maestro
MaestroUGC -> Bird
the_last_sheikah -> the_last_sheikah
Sqwerrels -> Latios212

maelstrom - nobody

This leaves the last Bird seer vote to mariolegofan. As I said before, I think that the people who voted to seer me are almost definitely human -- wolves would paint or wolf their seer target. So let's not shoot mariolegofan for no reason, alright?

the_last_sheikah: Why did you vote to seer yourself?

Suspicion List
1. Nocturne of Shadow
2. Sqwerrels
3. BlackDragonSlayer - Took a long time to get back to my seer plan PM. Maybe he was talking it over with his partners?
4. AwesomeYears - Took a long time to get back to my seer plan PM. Maybe he was talking it over with his partners?
5. Yugi - No idea.
6. Maelstrom - No idea.
7. the_last_sheikah - I don't know why a human would vote to seer himself, but I would be even more baffled by a wolf doing the same thing.
8. mariolegofan - Voted to seer me - a wolf would have painted their seering target.
9. MaestroUGC - Voted to seer me - a wolf would have painted their seering target.
10. Latios212
11. Bird

And two other random ideas I had:
 - What are everyone's thoughts on lynching me, then reviving me n3? It would force the wolves to target an unconfirmed player tonight rather than me, helping us decide who to target for our next seerings/lynches.
 - If not that, what do you guys think of using a different seering plan next phase? Like, I'll privately pick two other people, and the three of us will pick a seer target, then nobody else votes on the seering? I dunno.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Sqwerrels

Honestly Bird, If I had to ask you for the reason on why wolves would seer and kill the same person, I dont think I wouldve been able to come up with that elaborate strategy you had.

As for your other ideas, I think it's a good idea to lynch you and then bring you back, less we accidentally bring back a lynched wolf. We currently only have sneaking suspicions for who the wolves are and it may not be the best idea to lynch at random.

As for your voting plan, I guess it's probably the closest we get to an organized inspection on one person, but would we auto shoot/lynch the person if they're seered red, due to the fact that the wolves can paint 2(?) people each night?
Seems logical though, the seering thing. I'll refrain from sending a seering vote this night.

Bird

Well Sqwerrels, unfortunately we can't do both the seer plan and the lynching me this phase plan this phase. Since if I'm lynched, I'm not going to be able to organize a group of trustworthy players to get someone seered. I think my preference would be to be lynched this phase, then do the seer thing on night 4 once I've been brought back on night 3.

And I'm actually having second thoughts on the Nocturne thing. I mean, it would be a kind of obvious mistake for a wolf to make. Someone says so-and-so is definitely going to be seered, and you're one of the few players who knows that information... and then you wolf him? It would be a pretty stupid mistake to make, and I'm honestly quite surprised that nobody has defended Nocturne at this point.

I don't know if I'm going to come up with a better suspicion (BDS maybe?) before the end of the phase though.

Sqwerrels

Couldnt we have organized one now, before you get lynched and then have select two people and make them send votes? Having you as a third seerer doesnt actually do much, due to the fact that we've pretty much gotten you confirmed. If the others abstain from voting then, the plan should still work as intended, no?

the_last_sheikah

I seer'd myself for 2 reasons
1 I was busy yesterday and didn't have that much time to analyze everything
2 Too many people to pick from, and at this point in the game, any information is good information
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 07, 2015, 07:51:16 AM2 Too many people to pick from, and at this point in the game, any information is good information
^This, basically. Yet there is no guarantee that it would have been correct.

Bird

Quote from: Sqwerrels on April 07, 2015, 07:39:30 AMCouldnt we have organized one now, before you get lynched and then have select two people and make them send votes? Having you as a third seerer doesnt actually do much, due to the fact that we've pretty much gotten you confirmed. If the others abstain from voting then, the plan should still work as intended, no?
Oh. Yeah, I didn't think of that. There's still a few problems with the plan (i.e. the seering works by drawing rather than majority, so if the wolves target someone else, it still won't work) but it sounds like something good for now.

As this phase progresses, I'll try to identify some really human-seeming players to target a suspicious player this night phase, and everybody else can not send in a vote. Currently, I'm thinking three people should be enough to influence the seer target.

Bird

Also, Bird.

Nocturne is still my top choice for shotgun.

mikey

I shoot myself

I'm sick and tired of y'all being dumb, and at least this way you can realize the error of your ways.
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 07, 2015, 04:28:48 AMI'm pretty sure NoS is not a wolf, but the jester. He is being suicidal without reason. He voted for me, as if he wants me to respond in voting for him. Shooting him might be a good option.
wolf
Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 07, 2015, 05:03:42 AMWhoops accidently clicked post...

Vote NoS and shoot MLF
definitely a wolf
Quote from: Maelstrom on April 07, 2015, 05:13:40 AMWhat's up with all these hasty shootings? I thought we should shoot NoS, not lynch him.
mean so wolf
Quote from: mariolegofan on April 07, 2015, 06:34:01 AMI vote NoS and shoot Awesome Years.
mean but not a wolf
Quote from: Maelstrom on April 07, 2015, 06:39:16 AMNo
I shoot NoS and don't vote for him
mean, totes wolf

AwesomeYears
unmotivated