Maelstrom

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

5 bucks maelstrom shows up red of we seer him
unmotivated

Bird

@Mashi: Shouldn't the ballot box reviving work on shotguns too? Otherwise every single lynched player will be brought back to life immediately after no matter what.

Either way, let's make a deal with the fool. If they claim now, we can lynch them on day 1, achieving their win condition. Following that, we revive them on night 2. Since we helped them win, they can help us find the wolves from that point forward. My thinking is, we're going to revive whoever we lynch on day 1 anyway, so why not make an ally out of it?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 06, 2015, 06:54:55 AM5 bucks maelstrom shows up red of we seer him
...obviously. Both of the wolves can paint players red each night. We'd do best by keeping our seer preferences a secret. On that note, I think we should try to seer players likely to be green than red. A green seering is the 100% identification of a human player. A red seering tells you that there's a 50% chance that player is a wolf (or less as the game continues), which isn't very helpful.

Mashi

Quote from: Bird on April 06, 2015, 07:02:15 AM@Mashi: Shouldn't the ballot box reviving work on shotguns too? Otherwise every single lynched player will be brought back to life immediately after no matter what.
n-n-no way!!!  maybe thats true for day 1 b-but... you can choose between day 1 and day 2 during night 3... and so on... big...fat... durmie!!!

Bird

Quote from: Mashi on April 06, 2015, 07:21:31 AMn-n-no way!!!  maybe thats true for day 1 b-but... you can choose between day 1 and day 2 during night 3... and so on... big...fat... durmie!!!
Nope.

On night 2, we must revive the player from day 1. Then we will lynch one player on day 2. At this point, there is only one dead lynched player, so we'll revive them on night 3. And on night 4, the only person we'll be able to revive is the lynch target from day 3.

Mashi

f-fine, i edited is you can revive any lynched or wolfed p-player

but i-i-its not like i d-did it because i li-like you or anything...

mikey

Quote from: Bird on April 06, 2015, 07:02:15 AM@Mashi: Shouldn't the ballot box reviving work on shotguns too? Otherwise every single lynched player will be brought back to life immediately after no matter what.

Either way, let's make a deal with the fool. If they claim now, we can lynch them on day 1, achieving their win condition. Following that, we revive them on night 2. Since we helped them win, they can help us find the wolves from that point forward. My thinking is, we're going to revive whoever we lynch on day 1 anyway, so why not make an ally out of it?
...obviously. Both of the wolves can paint players red each night. We'd do best by keeping our seer preferences a secret. On that note, I think we should try to seer players likely to be green than red. A green seering is the 100% identification of a human player. A red seering tells you that there's a 50% chance that player is a wolf (or less as the game continues), which isn't very helpful.
thanks for ruining it bird
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 05, 2015, 05:22:28 PMMaelstrom
Quote from: Yugi on April 05, 2015, 05:30:47 PMI shoot Maelstrom
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 06, 2015, 06:54:55 AM5 bucks maelstrom shows up red of we seer him
Might I ask what is going on here? I don't understand what your reasoning is in the least.
Bird is right. Betting that I will show up red when seer'd is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Bird

Mashi

after MUCH deliberation, ive decided that you FRIICk FracKS will only get a revive a lynched person on ODD nights because youre all WEIRD

burn

(The first post has been edited accordingly)

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Bird

Sqwerrels

Keep in mind that some people like to wolf themselves and then get revived the next day. While of course, it would be stupid to revive the guy we recently lynched, we also can't just randomly revived the wolfed guy.

Perhaps we should we thinking about who to shoot to achieve the best result? If Im reading this correctly, both the shooter and the target are slain at the moment of burst, so I can't see the wolves attempt this shot too often.

Unfortunately for us humans, we have to take that shot. So, any victims for day one

*cocks shotgun*