News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Are you guys still confident that NoS is a wolf after he just shot himself?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Maelstrom

No. But I can't take it back now, can I?
He could be the bulletproof wolf
But that would be stupid.

Bird

Oh wait, I totally forgot about the bulletproof wolf.

Hmm...

Sebastian

Quote from: Bird on April 07, 2015, 11:05:13 AMAre you guys still confident that NoS is a wolf after he just shot himself?
He's bluffing, playing a long con, or he's the bulletproof wolf.

Maelstrom

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Bird

Gun usage:
Sqwerrels -> AwesomeYears [MISS]
AwesomeYears -> MLF [TBD]
mariolegofan -> AwesomeYears [TBD]
Maelstrom -> Nocturne [TBD]
Nocturne -> Nocturme [TBD]

Votes:
Nocturne -> Maelstrom
Bird -> Nocturne
AwesomeYears -> Nocturne
mariolegofan -> Nocturne (not sure if vote counts)
Bird -> Bird
Nocturne -> AwesomeYears

I'm starting to doubt the Nocturne bandwagon. At this point, I think he's probably human, along with Maelstrom and Maestro. If MLF voted to seer me, he's probably human too. I'm also getting human vibes from Sqwirrel.

After giving it some thought, I think that the_last_sheikah is fairly suspicious. I think voting to seer yourself is actually a pretty good strategy for a wolf. For starters, it's pretty unlikely that you'll actually be seered since it's just a single vote. If you aren't seered, you'll get human points for voting to seer yourself (why would a wolf do that?) And if you are seered, you can say the exact same thing: why would I vote to seer myself if I were a wolf?

On top of that, it's just a baffling decision. Even if I knew nothing about the game or its players, I would be much more interested in learning someone else's color, even if you're just randomly picking a player.

BDS and AwesomeYears are also both suspicious. I sent them a PM and they didn't respond for like 12 hours. Then I sent another reminder PM and they responded immediately. If they read my original mini-alliance PM, why didn't they respond then? Or even after a little while? Why did I have to send them an additional PM? I think that if one of them is a wolf, it's possible that they didn't respond immediately since they wanted to talk it over with their partners. Additionally, I know that I personally have a habit of not responding to stuff like that if I'm a wolf.

Yugi is fourth place for being entirely absent. where u @

AwesomeYears

Yep, I have that habit as well...
Also I was talking with Yugi about TWG yesterday with Nocturne and got a couple of ideas going, but other than that, he's poof.

the_last_sheikah

Game starts suddenly Sunday night, I had enough time to find out we started, but not enough to start analyzing every frivolous start-of-game post because I had work to do, I come back Monday, everyone is pointing fingers for arbitrary reasons and I have nothing to add, so I don't.  I send my PM to seer myself because I know I have a 2/8 chance of being a human w/ bullet proof vest, if I can find that out, even if it's a slim chance, that could help the human team.  Now I recognize the innate problem of me being painted, but in the same logic for the finger pointing, why would I be painted when I made very little presence and other people were more likely to be seer'd.  Again, I realize this was a poorly conceived plan, but I didn't have much to work with either.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

hey I was sleeping okay

Anyway, thoughts that I have so far is that mlf/sqwerrals are either idiotic humans or the fool.

Maelstrom

Yugi

oh right its mlf disregard my previous statement about him then

Mashi

AWESOMEYEARS ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT MARIOLEGOFAN

ONE IN CIRNO CHANCE.

THE SHOT IS UNSUCCESSFUL.

ur not that awsm tbh

MARIOLEGOFAN ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT AWESOMEYEARS

ONE IN TWO TIMES FOUR CHANCE

have you even... used a gun before????? l-l... lame person!!!

MAELSTROM ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT NOCTURNEOFSHADOW

ONE IN FOURTH CONSECUTIVE PRIME NUMBER CHANCE

wow do yo ueven know how to shoot someone???  what babbies

NOCTURNEOFSHADOW ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT... NOCTURNEOFSHADOW

ONE IN SEX CHA- SIX, I MEAN SIX!!!

wow you cant even... kill yourself???  youre so pathetic... you should kill urself

Maelstrom

Ok, so that's over. Any better ideas on who to shoot?