News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Sqwerrels on April 06, 2015, 03:40:44 PMKeep in mind that some people like to wolf themselves and then get revived the next day. While of course, it would be stupid to revive the guy we recently lynched, we also can't just randomly revived the wolfed guy.
It's only lynched players that get revived.

Also, only the target dies to the shotgun.

Sqwerrels

Quote from: Yugi on April 06, 2015, 03:58:20 PMIt's only lynched players that get revived.

Also, only the target dies to the shotgun.

Woops I can't read it appears. My bad, I misread the line where he mentions the rebound of the shot, which only affects to dead people.
and I misread the revive too x.x

Reading is harddd

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Sqwerrels on April 06, 2015, 04:16:25 PMWoops I can't read it appears. My bad, I misread the line where he mentions the rebound of the shot, which only affects to dead people.
and I misread the revive too x.x

Reading is harddd
Yep, that's me in a nutshell...

Mashi

Night 1 has ended.  Latios212 has been wolfed!  Bird has been seered Green!  It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends April 8th at 11PM EDT.

Seering Votes -
Latios212 - 4
the_last_sheikah - 3
Bird - 2
MaestroUGC - 1

1. AwesomeYears
2. Latios212
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. NocturneOfShadow
5. Yugi
6. Maelstrom
7. Bird
8. MaestroUGC
9. Sqwerrels
10. the_last_sheikah
11. mariolegofan

Sqwerrels

RIP Latios, I hardly knew you.
Though I guess this rules out Bird and Latios for wolves.

Seeing as how the shotgun must be used, I'm gonna take a shot at random. No hard feelings </3

I shoot AwesomeYears

Bird

Please refrain from shooting and voting, I have a very important post to make.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Okay, before anyone does ANYTHING else, I'd like to know who else voted to seer Latios. It could confirm them as a human.

I know that I did, and I'm pretty sure Nocturne and Latios did as well. Who was the fourth person?

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bird on April 06, 2015, 08:15:09 PMPlease refrain from shooting and voting, I have a very important post to make.
^This. Stabbing in the dark is the best way to lose. Use logic. Be Edgeworth.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 06, 2015, 08:18:48 PM^This. Stabbing in the dark is the best way to lose. Use logic. Be Edgeworth.
Logic dictates that you must be a wolf.  Maelstrom.
anyway as far as I can tell it's impossible for a wolf to be green so bird's definitely human.  However, once he gets wolfed he can't be revived, unless we lynch him

Q; did MLF vote?
unmotivated

Mashi

SQWERRELS ATTEMPTS TO SHOOT AWESOMEYEARS.

THERE IS A 10/100 CHANCE

THE SHOT MISSES.

no surprise l-l... loser!!!  your aim is....... terriBAD

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on April 06, 2015, 08:18:19 PMI'd like to know who else voted to seer Latios

I know that I did
Hmmmmm...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Not me. I seered Maestro because he would have been low profile enough to not be painted.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bird

Alright, I actually don't have the patience to wait and see who else voted to seer Latios212, so I'm just going to go ahead and post.

I created two mini-alliances last night, one with AwesomeYears and BlackDragonSlayer, and one with Latios212 and Nocturne of Shadow. Each of these mini-alliances thought I was only conspiring with them, and wasn't aware of the existence of the other. In the AY/BDS mini-alliance, we agreed to vote to seer the_last_sheikah, and in the NoS/L212 mini-alliance, we agreed to vote to seer Latios212. I should note that I originally proposed MaestroUGC as the seer target of this group, but Nocturne was paranoid about Latios and I, so we seered Latios212 instead. Everybody in these mini-alliances agreed to vote to seer the target.

That gives us the following spread of seer votes:

AwesomeYears -> the_last_sheikah
Latios212 -> Latios212
BlackDragonSlayer -> the_last_sheikah
NocturneOfShadow -> Latios212
Bird -> Latios212
Yugi -> Maestro
MaestroUGC -> Bird

Which leaves 3 votes unaccounted for. If those unaccounted for votes could claim them, that would be very helpful.

Now, what does this mean in relation to the wolfing?

I think it's pretty clear that NocturneOfShadow is a wolf. Latios212 strikes me as a very strange wolfing... unless you received some kind of intel suggesting that that player would be seered. Which NocturneOfShadow did, of course! I went into some detail when Latios212 expressed concern about the plan I brought to the two of them. Latios noted that since the seer was determined by random drawing, we wouldn't effectively be able to control the seer target. I then told both Latios212 and Nocturne that I was sure the majority of players would forget to send in their seer vote PMs. From a wolf's point of view, this is a perfect opportunity to eliminate the threat of being seered and prevent the humans from getting information about the game.

Furthermore, I think it's very possible that the fourth person who voted to seer Latios212 is Nocturne's partner. That's why I was so desperate to find out that information in my previous post, and probably the reason why I should have held off on posting this. I think by this same logic, the two people (Maestro and someone else) who voted to seer me are probably human, since the wolves would have wanted to wolf their n1 seer target (or at least paint them). So yeah, let's figure out those votes.

Sqwerrels

I was another person who voted to seer Latios.

Sorry Bird, I kind of shot before you told me not to. The temptation of using a shotgun was too strong for me :U