TWG 78: Troll-tan's Great Adventure

Started by Mashi, April 05, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm curious as to why you all wanted to shoot me: Bird's reasoning literally amounts to "I think BDS is suspicious because he did not respond to me because he was offline busy with other things."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

@the_last_sheikah: Hahaha, that's gotta be so embarrassing. You took a huge gamble and it backfired completely! Is the shotgun the greatest TWG mechanic of all time or what?

Anyway, that also seems a tad suspicious. I'd say the_last_sheikah, BlackDragonSlayer, and Nocturne are my top three suspicions, going into the next day phase.

@BDS: Lots of the other players seemed human to the point where I was only deciding between you and AwesomeYears. After AwesomeYears sent me a human-seeming PM, I decided that you were a better target. I don't think this reasoning really came through, but they may have simply trusted me since I'm a confirmed human and they don't know who else they'd vote for.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

Quote from: Bird on April 08, 2015, 07:11:56 PM@the_last_sheikah: Hahaha, that's gotta be so embarrassing. You took a huge gamble and it backfired completely! Is the shotgun the greatest TWG mechanic of all time or what?

Anyway, that also seems a tad suspicious. I'd say the_last_sheikah, BlackDragonSlayer, and Nocturne are my top three suspicions, going into the next day phase.

@BDS: Lots of the other players seemed human to the point where I was only deciding between you and AwesomeYears. After AwesomeYears sent me a human-seeming PM, I decided that you were a better target. I don't think this reasoning really came through, but they may have simply trusted me since I'm a confirmed human and they don't know who else they'd vote for.
well for the love of-
I still have AweYea as my main suspicion
unmotivated

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on April 08, 2015, 07:11:56 PM@BDS: Lots of the other players seemed human to the point where I was only deciding between you and AwesomeYears. After AwesomeYears sent me a human-seeming PM, I decided that you were a better target. I don't think this reasoning really came through, but they may have simply trusted me since I'm a confirmed human and they don't know who else they'd vote for.
I still don't think that explains why you're suspicious of me in the first place.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

uhhh, i-i-i'm not late, im just... time dilation

Day 1 has ended.  Bird has been lynched!  Yugi has been shot as a Human!  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends May 9th at 11PM EDT.  Remember to send in seering PMs.

1. AwesomeYears
2. Latios212
3. BlackDragonSlayer (Phantom x1)
4. NocturneOfShadow
5. Yugi
6. Maelstrom
7. Bird
8. MaestroUGC (Phantom x1)
9. Sqwerrels
10. the_last_sheikah (Phantom x1)
11. mariolegofan (Phantom x1)

AwesomeYears

Wait, I decided to shoot MLF, right? Did I get a post about that? Doesn't matter...

Mashi

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 08, 2015, 09:21:54 PMWait, I decided to shoot MLF, right? Did I get a post about that? Doesn't matter...

yea u did, b-b... bak-... big dummie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sqwerrels

Soo...did Bird ever pick two people as designated seers for this night are we doing the random seer night?

Yugi

mikey

Alright everyone, when picking your seering targets, keep in mind that I'm almost guaranteed to be painted given the circumstances.  Voting to seer me would be incredibly foolhardy because there's a 90% chance I'll be seered red.  Our options are to make a small alliance between one or two other people you trust and get a good target, at the cost of them being more likely to get painted; or we simply vote evenly across all players to lessen the impact of the painting, at the cost of getting an unimportant seering.

If we go for the random plan:
Most likely to be wolf/painted
Me
AweYea
BDS
Sheikah

anyone else should be okay to vote for??

otherwise without confirmed humans on the board you're just gonna have to trust the gut and pick like 2 people to group up with.
Just try not to vote for me, for obvious reasons.
unmotivated

Sqwerrels

On a bit of unrelated side, whats the phantoms mean next to names? First time, sorry.

So, I guess we're seering at random?

Maelstrom

If you don't vote, you automatically get a vote against you.

Mashi

di... can you even read the rools??  mister.... PERSON...

Quote from: da roolzAs of January 17th, following "TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way", phantom penalties no longer count against you as a vote. Instead, a person who gets a phantom may be replaced by the host, if that host chooses to do so. A person who receives two phantoms in a single game will receive a game ban (but will not be ejected from the current game).