News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2015, 01:31:26 PMGlad I can get K.K by himself. Don't really like the Re-tail alpacas or whatever they are. They aren't that cute.

I'm leaning toward Isabelle and K.K. Slider for this set.

Oh, I think anyone from ACNL is cute! They are like little fluffy animal people! Will probably get all Amiibos from that game.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

I think I'll get Isabelle, Tom Nook, K.K. Slider, And Mable.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I hope they have the good sense to stock a lot of the K.K. Slider and Isabelle ones xD Tom Nook would be a priority for me, but I don't really care for his Animal Crossing: New Leaf outfit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

^ truth about the outfit.  TBH, I'm only getting Mabel because there is no Sable (who I love Way more than Mabel).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

which one's the one that sits in the back
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Nebbles

I'm still reeling over the fact we're getting a Shovel Knight amiibo.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 27, 2015, 02:43:11 PM^ truth about the outfit.  TBH, I'm only getting Mabel because there is no Sable (who I love Way more than Mabel).

Yeah, weird that they opted for both Reese and Cyrus but only Mable, not Sable. :c probably because Reese and Cyrus are new characters.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2015, 03:25:31 PMYeah, weird that they opted for both Reese and Cyrus but only Mable, not Sable. :c probably because Reese and Cyrus are new characters.

I actually like Mabe the most, so I'm happy.

(...that's the one that works in the accessory side, right?...)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 27, 2015, 05:34:15 PMI actually like Mabe the most, so I'm happy.

(...that's the one that works in the accessory side, right?...)
labelle
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Is Mabel the one that gives me nightmares with her scary blank eyes?  :'(

Olimar12345

I would like all three, tbh.

And Bob.

Olimar12345

It's restock heaven at target.com right now! Splatoon 3pack, marth, rosalina, wft and much more!  Hurry!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 28, 2015, 07:13:40 AMIt's restock heaven at target.com right now! Splatoon 3pack, marth, rosalina, wft and much more!  Hurry!

ROSALINA?? See you guys later, I'm heading to US to go to Target...

blueflower999

Ew, Target. Didn't all the Targets in Canada close or something lol
Bulbear! Blueflower999