News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Like does insulting and mocking other members just become okay once you're a mod or

MaestroUGC

I'm actually not sure he even knows what he's doing. Like is he trying sarcasm, or...?

This merits further study.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

I actually wonder why you guys don't report me more often. Like wtf I'd report the shit outta me if I wasn't me, I guess. I get p.bitchy lmao
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 24, 2015, 09:53:02 PMI actually wonder why you guys don't report me more often. Like wtf I'd report the shit outta me if I wasn't me, I guess. I get p.bitchy lmao
Observation no. 37: subject appears to have become self-aware and has shown odd self-reprimanding desires. He reaches out to his peers questioning his lack of overt "punishment". This social masochism should prove to be an interesting factor in further studies.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

I clicked on the un-ignore button for that... But I am tired, so here are some words, make up own comeback:

Dumb the what are waste time is the(again) two I well don't a could have not in better if as but lazy son of because why just want he to

mikey

"Build your own comeback!"
by Olimar
unmotivated

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

I had a question...do all Amiibos work for 3DS or are there WiiU specific ones?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

TG, its common courtesy to look up basic questions like this before posting in the thread. It's uncouth and disrespectful to the other viewers here to keep taking two steps back in the conversation for your basic google-able questions. I bring this up because you do it often and it is becoming spam. Not all topics are the "explain everything to TG topic."

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 27, 2015, 09:40:05 AMhttp://www.gamnesia.com/news/game-has-announced-a-shovel-knight-amiibo-available-for-pre-order-tomorrow
what
waht
wthat
Spoiler
[close]

10/10 would buy and I've never played shovel knight.

Also, it looks like those animal crossing amiibo might be sold individually after all:
http://www.destructoid.com/who-wants-a-closer-look-at-the-animal-crossing-amiibo--307709.phtml
at least around the world. I sure hope they don't keep doing these three packs, but knowing Nintendo, they will.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 27, 2015, 12:51:42 PMTG, its common courtesy to look up basic questions like this before posting in the thread. It's uncouth and disrespectful to the other viewers here to keep taking two steps back in the conversation for your basic google-able questions. I bring this up because you do it often and it is becoming spam. Not all topics are the "explain everything to TG topic."

I apologize, I'll try checking google next time!

So, I think I might buy one of those three packs! Seems better then getting one at a time! Probably cheaper too!  :)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

The only issue with the three packs is that with the last two they did in America, it was the only way to get them. This makes it mandatory to get all three, even if you only want one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 27, 2015, 01:10:00 PMThe only issue with the three packs is that with the last two they did in America, it was the only way to get them. This makes it mandatory to get all three, even if you only want one.

Oh, that is a dilemma...well, only way they can make lots of money I guess...

SlowPokemon

Glad I can get K.K by himself. Don't really like the Re-tail alpacas or whatever they are. They aren't that cute.

I'm leaning toward Isabelle and K.K. Slider for this set.