News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Got it! Lmao if you still want to buy R.O.B. and Game & Watch for $30, I'll take that offer, and if not, I'll just try to sell them on eBay or Amazon or something. Or maybe I'll like them enough that I want to keep them.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

How dare you try to make money by selling a collectible item
What a jerk move right guys
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 10, 2015, 09:41:45 AMGot it! Lmao if you still want to buy R.O.B. and Game & Watch for $30, I'll take that offer, and if not, I'll just try to sell them on eBay or Amazon or something. Or maybe I'll like them enough that I want to keep them.

Deal! Just remind me on the 25th or when they arrive. We can also move this to pms if needed.

Edit: that is, if you don't fall in love with them at first sight! (*゚▽゚*)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Cool cool. I love how GameStop made a big deal out of the preorder event and then just put it up on the website xD

Olimar12345

^yeah, lol. Now that I think about it, I think they only meant that the 8/8 event would be in stores only, so putting the remains online kind of makes sense.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 10, 2015, 09:44:16 AMHow dare you try to make money by selling a collectible item
What a jerk move right guys

Lol you do know that this is a three pack, and he is unable to purchase the one he wants separately, forcing him to buy all three, right?

mikey

I don't care if people sell stuff or not bit apparently some people here have a problem with it
unmotivated

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

I'm so paranoid about my amiibo getting damaged that I just spent twenty minutes making sure that they're packaged all right to take to college this week

I'm laughing at myself but also I don't care

Olimar12345

Inkling boy and girl restocks are up on amazon rn for msrp if anyone wants/needs them. Hurry!

DonValentino

Olimar12345

Holy shit, this is going to suck:

-Animal crossing amiibo and festival game release 11/13
-Isabelle and Digby amiibo are exclusive to the game bundle that will also come with three amiibo cards.
-k.k. Slider is exclusive to a three-pack that includes the alpacas from the retail that no one gives two shits about.
-Tom nook, Mabel, and Lottie are all individuals.

What is so hard about selling individuals Nintendo....

MaestroUGC

Some people just want to watch the world burn. And I like seeing everyone suffer because of it.

I'm a good person.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Lol what a clever and funny post by a clever and funny guy

MaestroUGC

That wasn't clever in the slightest.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.