The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Still only have Pacman for Wave 4
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

^ ouch. Also, PSA I heard that the Splatoon 3 pack was discontinued in Japan, and soon to be the states as well. Not that you've seen any since launch anyway (or at all...)

Link when I get home.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 07, 2015, 07:37:32 AMCurse you Fingerz how are you always so annoying good at everything

Amiibo situation in Australia is about as different as possible from the one in the U.S.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2015, 10:13:04 AM^ ouch. Also, PSA I heard that the Splatoon 3 pack was discontinued in Japan, and soon to be the states as well. Not that you've seen any since launch anyway (or at all...)

Link when I get home.

...damn. Glad I got one release day.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2015, 11:37:36 AMAmiibo situation in Australia is about as different as possible from the one in the U.S.
Yeah, it used to be imppossible to get any here, but that's changed, thankfully. Target realised how many people were scalping, so they started ordering in the masses. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

American retailers give no sh*ts about scalpers, they get their money regardless.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

Nintendo world ran out of Little Mac and Ness before I got there grrrr
At least I finally got my Lucina (and Greninja too)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

My Ness came in today ;_; I-I'm so happy to own a piece of Mother merchandise... especially since it doesn't exist in the west, aside from the game and player's guide.

Olimar12345

My Pit finally arrived! Now I just hope I can get King DeDeDe tomorrow....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

3rd in line for Ness/DeDeDe restock wooooo =___=

Edit: successful trip was successful.

Latios212

Got my Ness too woohooo
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

WFT, Marth, Rosalina & Jiggly are all up at target.com! I managed to order Marth and WFT! Quickly!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 10, 2015, 07:31:15 AMWFT, Marth, Rosalina & Jiggly are all up at target.com! I managed to order Marth and WFT! Quickly!
Aghhhh. Too late.....