News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I only have like one friend near the Nintendo World Store and I don't think he even lives that close ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

I wish there were more Nintendo Stores.

In other news, I finally caved and imported Ganondorf, Palutena, and Zero Suit Samus Amiibo last week. My poor wallet ;___;
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Yikes. How much was it? Where'd ya import from?

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on June 28, 2015, 06:13:40 PMYikes. How much was it? Where'd ya import from?
Probably the UK. Nintendo had them up on it's site a few days ago.

Olimar12345

Japan. The damn shipping, though... I think I totaled $80 for the trio with shipping.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Damn!I almost got a Wii Fit Trainer amiibo from GameStop's website. They went live about 20 minutes ago, but it kept freezing and not loading correctly, causing me to lose out on it. FAK.

DonValentino

Yay, got Yoshi's Woolly World with a green Yarn Yoshi amiibo! Not gonna use it though, for double Yoshi I can play with just one just fine. Oh, and I tried scanning my only other amiibo, the green Inkling Squid, and surprisingly, it worked! Inkling Squid Yoshi is my main now!

Also, yas for early Woolly World for EU, to me it's definitely on par with the original SNES Yoshi's Island, and if I do say that myself... It should be very very good!

AwesomeYears

Lol wtf that Inkling Yoshi?!

Olimar12345

Pit is live rn at GameStop.com. Just ordered one.

Nebbles

My Marth came in the mail today!

Olimar12345

So glad I don't give two shits about dark pit. Shitty move, still.

Maelstrom

For those wanting a Dark Pit, things just got better/worse.
The good news:
No staying up late at night hoping for pre orders to go live!
The bad news:
It's in store only. And in quite limited quantities.

Nebbles

...and no one was surprised. Thanks, America.

Olimar12345

Dark Pit and Palutena release in the States on July 31st.

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up#release