News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

there was a sale on Amiibo at ToysRUs today, so I picked up a silver mario and Megaman ^^
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

I need Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt omfg they're so cute
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

My Shulk and Jigglypuff arrived today, yes!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on June 17, 2015, 04:15:53 PMMy Shulk and Jigglypuff arrived today, yes!
Nice!

I'm definitely getting Ganondorf, and maybe a ROB or Duckhunt Dog if I can find them.

Nebbles

I now have to wait for Ness, Rosalina, Robin, Lucina and Marth to arrive. Then, I'm only missing Ike and a few others from new waves to add to my collection to the ones that I really, really want.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on June 17, 2015, 04:55:16 PMI now have to wait for Ness, Rosalina, Robin, Lucina and Marth to arrive. Then, I'm only missing Ike and a few others from new waves to add to my collection to the ones that I really, really want.
Did you get them on ebay? How much?

Nebbles

Play-asia, like hell I'm paying scalpers. Rosalina came from amiami.

Maelstrom

How much was shipping?

Olimar12345

I've also considered importing a few, but from the next wave figures. Basically all of my favorite characters are going to be in wave 6, so if possible I'm going to try to get some Jap. ones before amiibogeddon 2: the squeakquel happens.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 17, 2015, 05:39:13 PMHow much was shipping?

The amiibos on play asia are 19.99, and shipping was almost... 8 bucks? I think? Amiami was cheaper, but don't get stocks as often as play asia seems to get.

SlowPokemon

God I really want the Rosalina & Luma amiibo
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on June 17, 2015, 05:54:21 PMThe amiibos on play asia are 19.99, and shipping was almost... 8 bucks? I think? Amiami was cheaper, but don't get stocks as often as play asia seems to get.
That's... Pretty good. Are they still there?

Nebbles

Don't think so, all sold out. You can check though.