News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[MUL] Shovel Knight - "An Underlying Problem"

Started by Bloolegard, April 01, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloolegard

Howdy! I've seen some really awesome arrangements in this site, but none from Shovel Knight yet! Flowers of Antimony and La Danse Macabre are really great themes aswell if you haven't heard the music in this game.
I know you guys can do this  :P

Sebastian

Hello and welcome!
I thought I'd shoot you over here: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=2320.0
This is Don's arrangement page and he has some Shovel Knight arrangements. If you ask him, he might even do this oe for you :)

Good Day and God Bless!

Bloolegard

Ahh! Thanks for the swift reply! My, there sure are a lot of good things in here that don't show up in the front page. It's like a gold mine within a gold mine!

DonValentino

Just saw this! Yeah, I have a couple from Shovel Knight, as mlf said, if you're interested. On the request itself, I'll add it to my to-do list with Inside the Castle Walls from Super Mario 64 (no, mlf, I have not forgotten ;J) and Formidable Oak from Pikmin 3. These ones are not my top priority right now though, but I'd like to do them eventually. :J

Sebastian

Whoa.....actually, Don.....I'll do Inside the Castle Walls if you don't mind.....

DonValentino

Sebastian

Ok Thanks! It will probably be really bad though :P

DonValentino

Why is that? I'm sure you'll do just fine as always.

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 07, 2015, 09:53:24 AMMan, I suck :(
Why do I bother arranging. I'm just in the way..... :/

Why all this pessimism, cheer up!

On a side note, I reconsidered this, and I think I'll give it a shot anyway. It's been some time already in my mind and just a couple of days ago they announced SM64 for the Virtual Console, which I have been playing, so I'd really like to do something with it. That doesn't mean you can't do it either though. :J

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on April 07, 2015, 10:46:17 AMOn a side note, I reconsidered this, and I think I'll give it a shot anyway. It's been some time already in my mind and just a couple of days ago they announced SM64 for the Virtual Console, which I have been playing, so I'd really like to do something with it. That doesn't mean you can't do it either though. :J
That's totally fine! I have quite a backlog of replacements anyway that I need to get my butt to work on.....so go ahead with it! :)

Quote from: DonValentino on April 07, 2015, 10:46:17 AMWhy all this pessimism, cheer up!
If you were me.....you'd understand :P

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 07, 2015, 01:31:53 PMThat's totally fine! I have quite a backlog of replacements anyway that I need to get my butt to work on.....so go ahead with it! :)
If you were me.....you'd understand :P

Never mind, just did it. lol
Oh I'm sure it's just a temporary feeling, you'll see.

Also, sorry for all this conversation, Bloolegard! :p

Sebastian