News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Neopets: The Darkest Faerie - Multiple Songs

Started by xxCorruptGamingxx, April 01, 2015, 07:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxCorruptGamingxx

You guys should do some music for "Neopets: The Darkest Faerie"!! I'm planning on arranging some for my own, and the music for that game is a bit hard to find, unless you find it on YouTube. Please consider my request, it's a great game with an AMAZING soundtrack!

But there are a couple of my favorites fro that game, which include:

Tor's Farm
Farm Road
Meridell Outskirts
Meridell Castle

AwesomeYears

Holy crap, I didn't expect this :P

Sure, I'll take one :) Is there one that you really like?

xxCorruptGamingxx

It is an old game. Back in the PS2 days, haha  ;D

This game has an amazing soundtrack, and I wish you could do all of the ones suggested! They're all very peaceful and relaxing, hehe.
I'm actually writing out my own score of Tor's Farm (Ellis Family Farm), and Meridell Castle.

If you would only consider one, I guess it would have to be the "Meridell Outskirts".
Listen to the soundtrack on YouTube! It's really nice!
Thanks for replying!  :)

Jub3r7

Man, I never really got far in this game. I thought I played a lot, and then it introduced the other character, which I guess was about half-way through?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AwesomeYears

xxCorruptGamingxx

Yup! The new character was equally fun as the main character, Tor.
Besides the hundreds of possible glitches, it was definitely one of my favorites.

And thanks once more for considering my request!  :)

JDMEK5

Quote from: xxCorruptGamingxx on April 01, 2015, 07:52:18 AM...the music for that game is a bit hard to find, unless you find it on YouTube. ...
For future reference you're supposed to provide the song(s) requested via YouTube unless it's not on YouTube in which case you link from somewhere else unless that 'somewhere else' doesn't exist in which case too bad. Basically, YouTube links to the songs you wanted would've been nice (and basically mandatory according to our requesting guidelines I believe).

Just for future reference is all.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Chesternoodlesoup

Has anybody completed any of the midi files for Neopets? I found this a few days ago and was very hopeful, but I didn't see any progress.

I personally would make the MIDI files, but I'm tone deaf :'( however, I have VERY clear recordings of a few of the games soundtracks. I recorded them myself and they are even higher quality than those on youtube

They are here if anyone still wants to take up the task, but I can understand if it's been dropped.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3VOsuzeIFFZTmk5YVBlUGsxdWc