News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [Wii] Xenoblade Chronicles - "Gaur Plains - Day" by 0Aero0

Started by Zeta, March 23, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Gaur Plains - Day
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: 0Aero0

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

It's clear you spent a lot of time on this, and, I don't mean to offend you and your work in any way, but this is not yet up to site standards. The layers need respaced ( just delete and re-enter to fix that). Numerous notes are wrong. The formatting is not up to site standards (Check here). And, quite frankly, it's boring. Don't be afraid to add more layers or to add extra notes to the bass line to make it a little better. Definitely add the harp in 77-90. Double check the rhythm all over the place. Add some chords.

And just so you know, I absolutely adore Xenoblade's soundtrack.

AwesomeYears

Hey Aero, if you would like, I could help fix what Maelstrom said and spruce up the piece. That'll mean that I'll have my name on it (I think) but it'll still have your name, just "by 0aero0 & AwesomeYears"

AwesomeYears

Just so you know, you dun goofed on the 18th bar by missing an important melody so if anyone can fix that when I finish that would be awesome

Maelstrom