TWG 77: Smite: Battleground of the Gods

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 18, 2015, 12:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I'm not sure if you guys are fully aware, but the phase ends in about an hour and this might be the last phase. Please try to contribute something because as it's going right now its going to be a kit'b between me and AY

them

Sorry guys, I have been very inactive.

Bubbles, this is my first game. I'm not sure whether the wolves want me to vote for maelstrom because that was part of my plan or that they want to prove my thoughts wrong by wolfing Latios.

I'm not sure who to vote for, but I'll vote Davy for right now.

Bubbles

the_last_sheikah

I'm disappointed in you Bird and davy, please be active and vote from now on or you will be penalized.
Maelstrom... for not voting for either day phases, next day phase you will start with 1 vote on you/will automatically lose a KitB.  >:(

TWG 77: Smite: Battleground of the Gods

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. AwesomeYears
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. maelstrom
5. Bird
6. Latios212
7. them
8. Bubbles
9. davy

3 way KitB!
Bubbles survived!

The Mana Camp was attempted by them and AwesomeYears.
The Gold Fury was attempted by Maelstrom and Bubbles.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end March 24 at 11:00PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

I got the Gold Camp.
Don't worry. Wolfings take place after revivals.
Any suggestions?

And Bubbles is confirmed to be human.

Maelstrom

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 23, 2015, 08:16:04 PMMaelstrom... for not voting for either day phases, next day phase you will start with 1 vote on you/will automatically lose a KitB. 
But.....but.....I have indecision problems.....

them

Either maelstrom or BDS is Agni.

maelstrom or Bubbles, please revive Latios.

My hunch is a Davy/AwesomeYears alligement but I've been wrong before...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/20jaig1r7qoa8ma/What%20I%20have%20so%20far.xlsx?dl=0

You can download it if the formating is poor.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 23, 2015, 08:36:52 PMBut.....but.....I have indecision problems.....
The game isn't fun if not everyone participates.  Next time at least put a safety up if you can't decide.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Ahahaha I love it when things work out. This looks like it's going to be my last phase, so work hard my friends o/

Don't try to revive me tonight, since the powers go into effect before the wolfing takes place:
Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 21, 2015, 12:12:17 PMYes, because the order goes
-determine camp winners
-tally votes
-take powers into account
-deaths happen
(I'm assuming powers for night phase mean buff powers too). Revive latios definitely, since there's still a possibility that NoS could have been a wolf. I'm being really nitpicky here, but if he was Bakasura and his partner knew he was going to be lynched, BDS could have been vigid in an attempt to clear NoS for a future revival. Extremely unlikely, but we need a confident revive if we want a chance.

I've gotten a little more faith in AwesomeYears now that I know he wasn't lying about not getting the camp. BDS got the Damage Camp before he died, but no one has yet claimed the other one.

Next phase I suggest lynching either maelstrom or Lommy. I'm putting them as partners right now if NoS was human. Lommy has gone for camps two times, putting him at a higher chance of being Bakasura. Maelstrom claimed he was too busy/indecisive/whatever to participate last phase, but still sent in a vote for the revival camp. Honestly that's a huge red flag for me right there, especially after what I said before about the wolves needing the revive. If latios is not revived tonight, lynch maelstrom.

them

Bubbles, AwesomeYears could have easily lied. You might be the god who takes two hits to kill. I'm not really convinced, because vote tallies aren't counted.

I don't trust NoS or BDS a whole lot, and I'm really curious why you would think it's an allignment between maelstrom and I.  By process of elimination, anyone who studies this thread can find out that either maelstrom or BDS is agni. And I can't trust that any dead person isn't a wolf.

The reason I attacked the buff wasn't for any wolfish behavour - its a perfectly human thing to want a buff - it was just to find someone i could trust. AwesomeYears got it though and if he denies that he's a wolf for sure.

them

Sorry, didn't realize that it was a 3 way kitb. Awesomeyears is not bakasura.

I think we narrowed the possibilities of living wolves to be

Bird
Davy
maelstrom?

AwesomeYears

Hmm, if Fenrir's ability is still unused, I think their plan is to wolf Bubbles while Viging me. I hope not :/

Bird

Maelstrom and Davy are the only players I'm interested in lynching, after a re-read. MAYBE Bubbles. Everyone else seems human.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Bird

Quote from: Bird on March 24, 2015, 06:03:50 AMMaelstrom and Davy are the only players I'm interested in lynching, after a re-read. MAYBE Bubbles. Everyone else seems human.
lol i made this post before I saw the day phase had ended. I was about to vote Davy though!