News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG 77: Smite: Battleground of the Gods

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 18, 2015, 12:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Ahh, smart thinking from the wolves, I reckon that the wolves are aiming for me to be lynched because;
  • I have voted for Latios212 to be lynched but he was wolved
  • I've voted for the Damage Camp and I might be suspected as lying when I told everyone that I didn't get it

Bubbles

Don't drop back into inactivity guys!
Assuming all the wolves are still alive, there is a possibility that this could be the last phase. The buffs don't matter-there has to be at least one dead wolf at the end of this phase or its game over.

AwesomeYears: I actually didn't suspect you at all. You voting for Latios doesn't jump out as suspicious, since wolves vote for their partners all the time. In fact, the wolfed player is normally the one that looks the most human, so that's why I'm a little confused by Latios' death. Your buff thing is also odd, since no one else claimed either of the camps (and I would've just settled down with the idea that BDS won it). I'm putting a vote on you to spark conversation for now. AwesomeYears

maelstrom: I cant remember specifics of a past game but I'm pretty sure you're playing odd this game. I'm not sure why and I don't have any real proof, but you just seem off.

Bird: Knda quiet, I feel like you're usually planning something but are you just inactive?

Lommy: From what I understand, this is your first game on NSM but you've played on other forums? Can you explain how Latios' wolfing would take the focus off of maelstrom?

davy: You've been pretty active and observant but idk why for the life of me I can't get a read on you.

Also, I'm still not positive on the strategy we're doing for buffs this round. If I were a wolf I would definitely go for the Gold camp, regardless of whether my partner was dead or not. If Bakasura is still alive, like I said before, the camp has basically already been given to the wolves.

I know this whole post is a mess and mostly unhelpful but hey call me suspicious or something so we can actually get somewhere

Maelstrom

Well, the wolves will want the Gold Camp, but only if one of them already died. If everyone votes for it, and if the 2nd wolf is still alive, the wolves a re guaranteed it. I propose that no one goes for it. Yes, I know that we could use a revive. But, again, we could let the wolves have it or accidently revive a wolf ourselves. I don't think anyone should definitely attend any camps until we reach an agreement.

Bird

Sorry I had a stint of inactivity there. I should be able to be active again.

Just a friendly reminder for everybody not to vote... yet. If there are two wolves left, the game is small enough for it to be very easy for them to wolf rush a player. Especially since they may have gotten the double voting power camp.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Regarding camps again, it's better for the wolves to get the seer camp, and the humans to get the revive camp. If the wolves get the revive camp, even if there's just one wolf left, they can't really do anything with it to help themselves. If they revived their partner, or really, if they revive ANYONE besides the person all the humans will want to lynch, that player will just get lynched again. Basically, if a wolf wins the revive power, they become the humans' bitch.

But if the wolves win the seer power, they can lie about the result to mess with us.

I think we should go for both powers. It doesn't matter who goes for what, although I'd like to see at least two players attacking each camp. This will guarantee that the revive is used, and will give us some information on who Bakasura might be, if they're still alive. Thoughts?

Also lets lynch a wolf too.

Bird

actually wait we might have already lost

davy

Sorry for inactivity guys, I have this column that is due today. I would safety on myself at this point, but I saw bird advising against voting atm so I won't vote this phase.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

Quote from: Bird on March 23, 2015, 09:59:50 AMactually wait we might have already lost
Yeah, I said this before. If we don't lynch a wolf tonight the game is over.

If the humans don't get the revive and at the end of this phase there are two wolves remaining, the humans lost. Basically, to whoever wins the revive tonight: USE IT!!

AwesomeYears

Bubbles

Have no other time to comment in this day ohase

Bubbles

AwesomeYears

I just hope that if you are a human, you are either the sleeping giant or the monkey king :/

Bubbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 18, 2015, 12:37:58 PMFenrir: The Unbound, can vigi' one player only once, at any time
Does this mean immediately or posted at the end of the phase?

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Bubbles on March 23, 2015, 02:23:22 PMDoes this mean immediately or posted at the end of the phase?
Posted at the end of the phase.  I probably should have been more clear on that, "at any time" was just meant to mean during any phase and that it was voluntarily activated.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Yeah, that's what I expected but I just wanted to confirm

We might be out of luck

Maelstrom

I'm going after the Gold camp. If I get it, I'll hear out anybody on who I should revive.