News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 77: Smite: Battleground of the Gods

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 18, 2015, 12:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

TWG 77: Smite: Battleground of the Gods

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. AwesomeYears
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. maelstrom
5. Bird
6. Latios212
7. them
8. Bubbles
9. davy

Bubbles has been wolfed!

The Attack Speed Camp has spawned!
The XP Camp has spawned!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end March 26 at 11:00PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

them

Bird, AwesomeYears got the mana camp.

Davy

Maelstrom

And I thought the phase was longer.......

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 25, 2015, 08:48:18 AMAnd I thought the phase was longer.......
shaking my head Maelstrom, shaking my head.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

Just as a reminder, Maelstrom has an inactivity vote on him and will fail the KitB if it comes to that.

Maelstrom

And just when I finally found out which god I was....
Yes, AY seer'd me last night and gave me a hint as to who I was. I figured out the rest on my own.

Bird

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 25, 2015, 10:36:05 AMAnd just when I finally found out which god I was....
Yes, AY seer'd me last night and gave me a hint as to who I was. I figured out the rest on my own.
Are you going to fill us in on this information? Or is AwesomeYears?

AwesomeYears

If Maelstrom allows me to tell us what, then yes.
But I can assure you that he's a human.

Maelstrom

I think it might be in my best intrest to wait a little.

Bird

AwesomeYears

Gonna vote for Lommy just because he has a negative feeling about me and the way the wolves are not solving me even though I've got a free steering makes it fishy. I'm gonna tuna in tomorrow to see how things are going. (Sorry for the forced pun)

davy

Again, my apologizes for inactivity. I have a lot more work to do for my study then I expected when I signed up.

Anyway, I won the Attack Speed camp day 1. I decided to keep it secret during night 1 in order to not draw the attention of the wolves, but I forgot to claim afterwards. It does make me wonder why Lommy said he would be surprised if I won the camp attempt.

Analyzing earlier posts, I think it's interesting to note that both Bubbles and Maelstrom thought Latios was a wolf (and expressed that in the first and second post after maelstrom was wolf'd respectively). I'm not really sure what to make of that.

Quote from: them on March 24, 2015, 01:39:09 AMSorry, didn't realize that it was a 3 way kitb. Awesomeyears is not bakasura.

I think we narrowed the possibilities of living wolves to be

Bird
Davy
maelstrom?
Could you explain why AwesomeYears (even if he's not bakasura, he could still be fenrir) is not on this list and why maelstrom had a question mark at that point of the game?

So, I've seen both Bird and Lommy vote for me without giving much of an explanation. I would like to see one from both of you so I can defend myself against it.

Regarding the seering of maelstrom, unless maelstrom and AY are both wolves Maelstrom is human.
There is a possibility that Maelstrom is Bakasura and AY is fenrir.

Lommy cannot be Bakasura, because he didn't win a buff camp while he attempted during each of the phases. However, he can still be fenrir.

AY can't be Bakasura, as Lommy explained.

Bird can be Bakasura because he didn't join any buff camp attempt.

And from anyone's perspective but mine, I could be Bakasura because I won the first buff camp attempt and didn't join the next.

There's also the posibility that Nocturne or BDS is Bakasura.

If there are still two wolves alive  it's either AY+Maelstrom or any combination of two out of AY/Bird/Lommy

If there's one wolf still alive it's eithr AY, Bird or Lommy.

I will look through the posts again to decide on who I want to vote.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game