News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG 77: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, March 13, 2015, 09:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my laptop overheated sry

fank009's Hail the Chief
4 (40%)
Mashi's ℃-ute
4 (40%)
the_last_sheikah's Smite: Battleground of the Gods
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 17, 2015, 08:29:59 PM

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 16, 2015, 05:00:05 PMToo much power.
not really considering they're more likely to hit someone who won't get any votes/someone who will get a ton of votes
unmotivated

Mashi

btw everyone i put the poll up

davy

If some room can be made for me, I would like to join (or else I'll be a substitude).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Quote from: davy on March 17, 2015, 01:36:34 PMIf some room can be made for me, I would like to join (or else I'll be a substitude).
sheikahs game has a spare space I think...
My game I can adjust the ratio's as more people come in/chuck in powers and such
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

the_last_sheikah

I can add players if needed.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

the_last_sheikah, you may make your game now.

mikey

WHY AM I NOT ON THE LIST ? ?
unmotivated

Mashi

sry i fixed it, the_last_sheikah, you can add another person and just make the game a day phase start if you want

the_last_sheikah

I'm super crazy busy right now with homework(taking a quick break) so I won't be putting my game up until tomorrow, plus I have to come up with another God for the human team.  Sorry for the delay.

Ninja'd
I like the day phase start idea, thanks!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!