News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 76: p ess tree HAS NO GAEMS

Started by Mashi, March 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I-I-I-I-I-I-INSTAAA

Day 2 has ended.  Dude was shot!  Latios212 has been lynched!  It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends March 14th at 11PM EST.

1. maelstrom
2. Bubbbles
3. Latios212
4. fank009
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. the_last_sheikah
8. AwesomeYears
9. Dude
10. Bird

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Welp. Tonight, we are reviving Bubbles. Next phase, depending on who's wolfed, we shoot Fank and lynch Sheikah, or vice-versa. Unless the wolves make us shoot the wrong person, there should be NO way we can lose. Also, I think that there might only be one wolf left, so that's a good thing!

ALSO, we should probably know who the Seer Who's Batman is as soon as the Day comes along, just to make things certain.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

btw everyone ill try to update the story + add music today sometime

fank009

:/ should have been paying more attention to the game instead of doing my own thing...
and No one Questioned fank before hand?

What do we know???
There are 1(-2)/3 wolves in Fank/BDS/Sheikah

I agree that bubbles should be the revive target.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 12, 2015, 11:07:28 PMWelp. Tonight, we are reviving Bubbles. Next phase, depending on who's wolfed, we shoot Fank and lynch Sheikah, or vice-versa. Unless the wolves make us shoot the wrong person, there should be NO way we can lose. Also, I think that there might only be one wolf left, so that's a good thing!

ALSO, we should probably know who the Seer Who's Batman is as soon as the Day comes along, just to make things certain.
Q1) why are you clear
Q2) you say wolves as in plural, if you argue there is one left
Q3) THE BIG Q IS, why isnt the info out yet???? Theres been claims that the game's been "solved" yet no one speaks up to the contrary???

and why do I feel that its going to come down between BDS and me???

Quote from: Bird on March 12, 2015, 09:16:19 PMCan you explain your process of elimination for me?

btw i'll probs have a suspicion list done by tomorrow morning
You were wolfed
AY claims Princess
BDS I felt was trying to be lynched by wolves
and sheikah said something... got to find the exact quote
Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 09, 2015, 01:41:44 PMThey would have to count as humans, otherwise couldn't the game potentially be over before night 3?

I think it was this quote here...

Anyway....

Questions:
Whos the wolf? we've established that Mael/ Dude/MLF were the jester duo

Is BDS being over protective and paranoid, And would he bus Partner Noct?

Is fank a cunning evil genius? and why was he so hesitant on his leans d2?

What is significant about sheikah's safe play on day 1 Plus the hammer this phase?

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bird

Claiming Wolf.

My partner is alive. Jester, please claim to me. The wolves and jester team were meant to win together (it benefits the wolves to have the revive turned off, and that only happens when the Jester wins). Once you've done so, my partner and I will send in our votes to revive maelstrom, as will you. At that point, it's pretty easy to see how we would both achieve our win conditions (two wolves, two jester players, and one human will be left in the game). I don't know why I didn't realize this strategy earlier, clearly I didn't read the roles very thoroughly.

And yeah, I wolfed myself night 1.

This is kind of a huge risk for me, since I can't be absolutely sure that the Jester is alive, but I figure there's at least a 50% chance. Those are good enough odds for me to bet on, especially when I go out in a blaze of glory even if this plan doesn't work out.

So claim to me! The sooner the better.

Bird

Okay, just got a Jester claim. It looks really legit (meaning the game is basically over, gg no re), but if you're the actual jester and haven't claimed to me, please do so now.

that feel when you wolf yourself, stay inactive the entire day phase after youre revived, and still win

#rekt

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

... that is an interesting development...

Guys, I think we should revive noct...

also them gambits

fank009

Plan.
we are reviving bubbles
no ifs and or buts
or we can revive noct xD

Also bird... thank you for giving us control of the game again

We all know where the rains going tommorrow

just a reminder
we are reviving bubbles.
Im disappointed in you bird, thought you were smarter than that

fank009

So 1/3wolves in fank/bds/sheikah... scratch fank

case against bds
mainly the self defense, whenever some one gives him a slicker of atyrntion he turns around and makes that person the bad guy.

yeah thats mostly it
case against sheikah
go back, read day 1 and see in both the shot and the lynch how safe he was playing....

Now for an insurance policy
if the jester is out there... reviving your partenr will lose you the game if you know him.

Bird

Even less coherent than usual Frank,  I'm disapointed.

You guys can try to revive whoever You want, it doesn't really matter- when the night phase ends, maelstrom is going to be alive, and one randm human player will be dead.

Also , I'm pretty sure of this jester claim, but I'm wolfing them tonight to make sure. If the kill goes through and they arent the jester , and my partner and i are both going to suicide next day phase. that will make the game end, causing the real jester to lose. so you better counterclaim if your alive!

phone is ducking dumb I'm not fixing these typos sorry

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on March 13, 2015, 03:54:28 PMif the jester is out there... reviving your partenr will lose you the game if you know him.
Thank you, Fank (or should I say... no, I probably shouldn't...), I was just going to say this! Let me emphasize this.

IF YOU ARE THE JESTER, REVIVING YOUR PARTNER TONIGHT WILL GUARANTEE A LOSS FOR YOU.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Status of the game...

at least 2/2/?

Bird is a wolf,
I'm not his partner
BDS is at the least pro jester.

we have the revive/and night kill, and the shotgun the next phase... that is where the game will be decided.

I think its a bit poor that the game will be devided on mechanics.

You know how yesterday I was like the games solved... now I feel confident that I have everything accounted for