News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 76: p ess tree HAS NO GAEMS

Started by Mashi, March 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

ALSO! I sent in a PM to revive Bird. Make sure to vote, everybody!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 10, 2015, 08:39:35 PMALSO! I sent in a PM to revive Bird. Make sure to vote, everybody!
No, We are reviving Noct...
(well I am anyway...)

Also all you who voted for BDS...

Mael claimed an anti human role... it was Impedient that he was lynched...

worst case scenario, Noct is human, and wolves/jester team have voting power. do you really want them to have voting power over revives??? we are keen to lynch noct again if he comes back, why not bring him back and try make us waste a shot?
at the moment they can go for a joint win, but it would need a knife in the box... mind you, all they would need is one person not paying attention and they could easily produce a winning vote
2vs 3 with no revives.... and the night wolfing makes it 2-2

I am strongly convinced... that Noct is human from this idea...

Mael... if you were a human trying to gambit and get the wolves to claim to you... gg's
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on March 10, 2015, 10:39:40 PMNo, We are reviving Noct...
(well I am anyway...)

Also all you who voted for BDS...

Mael claimed an anti human role... it was Impedient that he was lynched...

worst case scenario, Noct is human, and wolves/jester team have voting power. do you really want them to have voting power over revives??? we are keen to lynch noct again if he comes back, why not bring him back and try make us waste a shot?
at the moment they can go for a joint win, but it would need a knife in the box... mind you, all they would need is one person not paying attention and they could easily produce a winning vote
2vs 3 with no revives.... and the night wolfing makes it 2-2
QUESTION: What if both Maelstrom and Nocturne were part of the jester team- or, at the very least, only Maelstrom (I'm really not sure Nocturne was a human at this point)?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 10, 2015, 10:48:00 PMQUESTION: What if both Maelstrom and Nocturne were part of the jester team- or, at the very least, only Maelstrom (I'm really not sure Nocturne was a human at this point)?
I was writing to the people who voted you... (given the scenario that you were lynched as a human)

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 10, 2015, 08:37:04 PMWell, thank you Dude... I'll make sure to repay the favor...
I was hoping mael would die because I wasn't completely sure what was going on because no one was explaining anything. -_-

AwesomeYears

Before you replaced MLF, MLF claimed as Princess even though I claimed first. Now that you are here, Dude, do you claim as Princess?

Dude

No, and I already said I was just a normal human in a previous post.

Dude

OH.

MAYBE I SEE WHERE HE WAS GOING WITH IT NOW.

Maybe he was trying to just confuse the wolves enough to protect you night 1 and didn't tell anyone because he's an idiot like that?? Idk?? Again, I'm not him and I don't have any PMs or anything.

Mashi

Night 2 has ended.  Bird has been revived!  Bubbles has been wolfed!  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends March 13th at 11PM EST.

1. maelstrom
2. Bubbbles
3. Latios212
4. fank009
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. the_last_sheikah
8. AwesomeYears
9. Dude
10. Bird

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Hey look, someone who actually listens to my advice... :/

Hi bird welcome back you been reading the game?
People we shouldnt shoot..
bds
bird
TLS
AY
(Hang on...)
I am seriously doubting reviving bird now...

facts fmpov
Birds a jester; nocts a wolf or my lean list is off

sorry Dude fmpov its as good as policy this one

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on March 11, 2015, 10:48:09 PMBirds a jester
Explain? I think Dude is more likely to be one (the Jester, most likely), which is why I suggested shooting him instead of lynching him.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Whatever. MLF screwed me over this game so there's really nothing I can do.

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 12, 2015, 01:45:17 AMExplain? I think Dude is more likely to be one (the Jester, most likely), which is why I suggested shooting him instead of lynching him.

Okay...
Quote from: Mashi on March 11, 2015, 08:00:15 PMNight 2 has ended.  Bird has been revived!  Bubbles has been wolfed!  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends March 13th at 11PM EST.

1. maelstrom
2. Bubbbles
3. Latios212
4. fank009
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. the_last_sheikah
8. AwesomeYears
9. mariolegofan
10. Bird
player list for reference...
so people I feel are humans
BDS
Myself
the last sheikah
AY
Bubbles
Bird

Thats 6...
There are 7 players currently alive.
of that list of 6, 5 are alive... meaning Noct AND Mael were red...
here's the thing... I have this faint feeling that noct was a human. Something has to give on that list for noct to be a human.

Quote from: Dude on March 12, 2015, 03:00:54 AMWhatever. MLF screwed me over this game so there's really nothing I can do.
my condolences...

fank009

the games been dead since noct died... *shudders*