News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 76: p ess tree HAS NO GAEMS

Started by Mashi, March 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 09, 2015, 01:09:12 PMConsidering he also voted for me, that wouldn't be entirely surprising, if Nocturne is a wolf.
I was alone with noc in a chat room. Don't take it personally, I'm not actually sure who to vote for yet.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Quote from: Mashi on March 09, 2015, 12:45:53 PMClarifying that the Fool with OCD and Apprentice with Inferiority Complex (and OCD) do not need to be eliminated for Hunans or Wolves to win.  However, the two Roles must achieve victory prior to Human or Wolf victory in order to win.
Well that changes things. Do they count as humans or others then?

Maelstrom

Others.
So killing me is of no benefit.

the_last_sheikah

They would have to count as humans, otherwise couldn't the game potentially be over before night 3?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

Nope. But don't forget the revival mechanic.

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 09, 2015, 12:46:02 PMSo, you're just repeating what I already said earlier?
I was asking you to explain something you left unexplained.
Give me a good reason why I shouldn't shoot Nocturne right now.
cause we need to shoot the jester
other than that, go ahead, it's not like it's going to go through.

anyhow,
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 08, 2015, 05:39:39 PMI think that would discourage the Jester from claiming at all.

Whoever's going to claim should do it right now, or as soon as they get on.
BDS trying to get people to claim night 1 so that he can WOLF THEM
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 08, 2015, 07:03:57 PMI think you're a prime candidate, actually, what with your eagerness to shoot Bird before it was even time to shoot, and now me as well. Then again, maybe you're trying to make yourself seem suspicious, Mr. Potential Jester with OCD!!!!!
"Nocturne is suspicious because he thinks I'm suspicious"=wolf logic

Quote from: AwesomeYears on March 08, 2015, 09:19:10 PMOk, guys, I am the Princess. (Yay, my dream has come true...)
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 08, 2015, 09:20:01 PMI believe both Fank and Nocturne have some explaining to do... as well as our no-show Princess-who-should-have-claimed-earlier.
awkward (them timestamps though)

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 08, 2015, 11:02:04 PMWhat if he was killed before he claimed? What then, huh!?!?! :P
MAYBE THAT WAS YOUR PLAN

Quote from: fank009 on March 09, 2015, 03:16:00 AMNoct being crazy and such is telling, and his interactions with others is telling, Noct being a wolf, he could easily be clearing you/bird... or bus one of you at the start, so that people might be more inclined to revive the partner. He could be the jester, fooling around and looking for the lynch.
either way, his interactions can tell a lot on other people's alignment.

the bonus of bird being wolfed in the night doesn't help your case
Q, any specific reason why I moved on to your hit list??? because the timing of everything seems to perfect... I say something out of the blue, and all of a sudden you're backtracking like you said something wrong...

given recent circumstances though... I don't feel you would have wolfed bird for those reasons... and for certain I don't see you as nocts partner.

This is worth a shot
This is also worth a shot
Why is AY automatic princess??? seems fishy to me...

People who should be shot (more than likely not wolves)
MLF
Latios
Noct

People who should be lynched (more than likely not jesters)
BDS

Also noct you should take your shot quickly
Fank says I'm a tool essentially

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 09, 2015, 12:58:04 PMI'm up for shooting NoC.
excuse you mr. dyxlescic
but if BDS wants to shoot me, and the JESTER'S ASSISTANT AGREES, something's not right.  It's possible mael could be the jester fishing for D1 lynch.  That's actually a really good plan for jester, seems like something I would do xD
TL DR shoot MLF or Mael, lynch BDS
unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 09, 2015, 01:43:19 PMNope. But don't forget the revival mechanic.
Yeah, so if wolves aren't lynched/shot, and the jester/apprentice don't count towards the wolves win, and only humans die(for example):
Night 1: 2J/A 5H 2W 1 dead
Day 1:  2J/A 3H 2W 3 dead
Night 2:  2J/A 3H 2W 3 dead
Day 2:  2J/A 1H 2W 5 dead
Wolves win.
so yeah, not the most likely senacrio, but still, probably humans
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Mashi do the wolves know each other? Because apparently the Jesters don't...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2015, 01:48:41 PMBDS trying to get people to claim night 1 so that he can WOLF THEM
Claiming Night 1 is perfectly normal, so that no special is wolfed without the alliance leader knowing about it.

Quote"Nocturne is suspicious because he thinks I'm suspicious"=wolf logic
You were already suspicious by your eagerness to shoot Bird. Including me in that only made it worse.

Quotebut if BDS wants to shoot me, and the JESTER'S ASSISTANT AGREES, something's not right.  It's possible mael could be the jester fishing for D1 lynch.  That's actually a really good plan for jester, seems like something I would do xD
TL DR shoot MLF or Mael, lynch BDS
Bubbles wanted to shoot you, also.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 09, 2015, 02:17:43 PMBubbles wanted to shoot you, also.
Wants. Kinda pissed at mael for just going ahead and voting.

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles on March 09, 2015, 02:14:35 PMMashi do the wolves know each other? Because apparently the Jesters don't...
Wolves know each other at the start of the game, Jester and Apprentice don't.

Jester and Apprentice don't count as Humans.

BlackDragonSlayer

mashi, the shootings

what happened

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

I shoot Bird
There's nothing in the rules that says the player has to be alive, just that the shot is successful.  Am I wrong?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 09, 2015, 02:25:28 PMI shoot Bird
There's nothing in the rules that says the player has to be alive, just that the shot is successful.  Am I wrong?
QuoteThe Shotgun must make a successful shot every Day Phase or else everyone dies and the Host wins.
If the person is already dead, I would assume the shot would not count as successful.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on March 09, 2015, 02:14:35 PMMashi do the wolves know each other? Because apparently the Jesters don't...
Next wolfing target.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2015, 01:48:41 PMFank says I'm a tool essentially
I said what now?

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 09, 2015, 02:25:28 PMI shoot Bird
Welcome to the wolf leans...(not sure if serious or not...)

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 09, 2015, 01:09:12 PMConsidering he also voted for me, that wouldn't be entirely surprising, if Nocturne is a wolf.
Nocturnes playing too jesterish to be a wolf

interesting how everyone's shooting noct... makes me think that they aren't that much of a threat? (but mael is still a threat to humans)

Mael

BDS, if you want an explanation... you're reaction to a statement. and considering the circumstances (am I repeating myself???).
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...