News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 76: p ess tree HAS NO GAEMS

Started by Mashi, March 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Pretty sure we have to kill you to win
unmotivated

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

upon further discussion I will vote for BlackDragonSlayer
unmotivated

Latios212

I'm unsure right now, but I'll vote for BDS for now. It's likely to change later depending on what happens before day's end.

Also does anyone have any objections to shooting MLF?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

fank009

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 09, 2015, 07:51:43 AMAlright, I'm claiming
Spoiler
Apprentice with Inferiority Complex (and OCD)
[close]
There is no point in wolfing me, as I don't count towards the humans
There is no point in lynching/shooting me as the jester will claim to me. And the fact that I'm not a wolf.
Jester should claim to me
no point in wolfing, I agree
no point ij lynching, quite to the contrary

can you take the next shot please
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

I'm going to shoot NoS in the next hour if no one dissuades me. I can't tell if he's purposely acting suspicious to get himself lynched, but I'm not going to give him what he wants

Also voting for maelstrom because there's literally no benefit to the humans if he's alive

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bubbles on March 09, 2015, 11:52:06 AMAlso voting for maelstrom because there's literally no benefit to the humans if he's alive
You've got another lynch vote the wolves won't try to take. And an additional revive vote.

Mashi

Clarifying that the Fool with OCD and Apprentice with Inferiority Complex (and OCD) do not need to be eliminated for Hunans or Wolves to win.  However, the two Roles must achieve victory prior to Human or Wolf victory in order to win.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on March 09, 2015, 03:16:00 AMNoct being crazy and such is telling, and his interactions with others is telling, Noct being a wolf, he could easily be clearing you/bird... or bus one of you at the start, so that people might be more inclined to revive the partner. He could be the jester, fooling around and looking for the lynch.
either way, his interactions can tell a lot on other people's alignment.
So, you're just repeating what I already said earlier?

QuoteQ, any specific reason why I moved on to your hit list??? because the timing of everything seems to perfect... I say something out of the blue, and all of a sudden you're backtracking like you said something wrong...
I was asking you to explain something you left unexplained.

Quote from: Mashi on March 09, 2015, 09:27:01 AMSO HYPE

NOCTURNEOFSHADOW DECIDES TO SHOOT BLACKDRAGONSLAYER.  THE ODDS ARE 1/9...

THE SHOT MISSES.

Give me a good reason why I shouldn't shoot Nocturne right now.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

AwesomeYears

Quote from: fank009Why is AY automatic princess??? seems fishy to me...
because I claimed princess first, well, then again, I replied straight away at the right time. I also have a bit of suspicion on Latios...

Anyway, I have decided, I am shooting MLF for trying to impersonate me, I'm also voting for maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on March 09, 2015, 01:07:17 PMI also have a bit of suspicion on Latios...
Considering he also voted for me, that wouldn't be entirely surprising, if Nocturne is a wolf.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

If awesomeyears fails, I am shooting NoC

Maelstrom