News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG 76: p ess tree HAS NO GAEMS

Started by Mashi, March 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2015, 04:57:29 PMthe revive is super important we can't risk lynching the jester day 1
thats why we shoot them
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: fank009 on March 08, 2015, 05:07:35 PMthats why we shoot them
So, would the jester like to please claim to the thread?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on March 08, 2015, 05:07:35 PMthats why we shoot them
I think that would discourage the Jester from claiming at all.

Whoever's going to claim should do it right now, or as soon as they get on.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Isn't shooting a substitute for lynching though?

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on March 08, 2015, 05:42:14 PMIsn't shooting a substitute for lynching though?
I thought it was in addition to the lynch... better ask Mashi! (mashi pls answer)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Yes, shooting is in addition to the lynch.  Two people are dying every Day Phase!!!

By the way, the first person to attempt to shoot and first person to successfully shoot a person get to be the STARS for the story segment for end of Day Phase.

Just putting it out there.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on March 08, 2015, 06:13:11 PMBy the way, the first person to attempt to shoot and first person to successfully shoot a person get to be the STARS for the story segment for end of Day Phase.

Just putting it out there.
YES

WILL DO

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Since shooting gets more effective the more times we use it, we could discuss who to shoot.
Personally I think we should shoot BDS or Bird.
unmotivated

Bird

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 08, 2015, 10:01:39 AMBut then we'd loose the reviver....
Which now makes no sense.
Just so everyone knows, when I said the Jester should claim, I wasn't really being serious. It pretty obviously doesn't benefit the Jester to claim (if his goal is to be lynched), but it would benefit the humans in that we would know which player NOT to lynch. I was just banking on the Jester not paying attention so that they'd just do whatever people in the thread wanted.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2015, 06:27:10 PMSince shooting gets more effective the more times we use it, we could discuss who to shoot.
Personally I think we should shoot BDS or Bird.
I think you're a prime candidate, actually, what with your eagerness to shoot Bird before it was even time to shoot, and now me as well. Then again, maybe you're trying to make yourself seem suspicious, Mr. Potential Jester with OCD!!!!!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I'd be okay with dying because you can just revive me afterwards, but since the Jester can't be lynched, I'd rather a more likely someone else be shot and me voted for.  If you do think I should get shot, I'd recommend seering me first.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 08, 2015, 07:12:55 PMI'd be okay with dying because you can just revive me afterwards, but since the Jester can't be lynched, I'd rather a more likely someone else be shot and me voted for.  If you do think I should get shot, I'd recommend seering me first.
Funny about that, isn't it? You didn't say "Seer Bird/BDS then shoot them"... you jumped the gun... or, went straight to it, rather. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

my laptop keeps overheating so sry if i update l8 every1

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 08, 2015, 07:24:00 PMFunny about that, isn't it? You didn't say "Seer Bird/BDS then shoot them"... you jumped the gun... or, went straight to it, rather. :P

think about those implications for a moment...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...