News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG 76: p ess tree HAS NO GAEMS

Started by Mashi, March 07, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 10, 2015, 06:54:17 PMDude, what do you have to say about the accusations against you/MLF?
Quote from: Dude on March 10, 2015, 06:57:45 PM
Is that a good place to start???

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 10, 2015, 05:16:43 PMSo, real quick, I get why people are voting for Maelstrom, but whats with the vote on BDS exactly?  Just to get my ducks in a row before I vote.

BDS is being his paranoid self, over reacting to small things and given off bad reaction tests, ducks in a row now???

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 10, 2015, 07:18:43 PMBDS
Bad vote, worse vote, more reason to lynch mael, isn't that right BDS?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on March 10, 2015, 07:25:13 PMover reacting to small things and given off bad reaction tests
please do explain

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 10, 2015, 06:54:17 PMDude, what do you have to say about the accusations against you/MLF?
what accusations? I have no idea what MLF was talking about. -_- I am just a normal human*. I haven't even looked at the thread yet because I should be in bed.

*with the power to capture Mashi's heart lol

Maelstrom

mlf was saying strange, ambiguous things.

As for my vote, it didn't change anything, did it?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 10, 2015, 07:31:08 PMAs for my vote, it didn't change anything, did it?
Why did you vote for me in the first place, though? Are you trying to get me to vote for you?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Crap, day 1 ends in 30 minutes, right?
I'd be willing to change my vote if someone would put in another vote.
I would rather not die now.

Maelstrom

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 10, 2015, 07:31:53 PMWhy did you vote for me in the first place, though? Are you trying to get me to vote for you?
Am I? Am I just being a random lunatic? Am I the jester? Am I the apprentice?

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 10, 2015, 07:31:08 PMmlf was saying strange, ambiguous things.
well im not him now am i??

He was probably just messing around like usual just to royally screw whoever took his place.

I haven't voted yet and BDS has been awfully pushy from my point of view so... BDS

Dude

Actually wait. What makes mael suspicious?

Dude

._.

I still don't know whether or not to change my vote but gn.

the_last_sheikah

As I don't wish to be mocked by Mashi I'm voting for myself since im not quite convinced on either of their cases.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

An overview of past events:

Day 1 has ended.  A KitB has occurred between maelstrom and BlackDragonSlayer... maelstrom has been lynched!  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends March 11th at 11PM EST.  Everyone remember to send me a PM of whom they want revived!

1. maelstrom
2. Bubbbles
3. Latios212
4. fank009
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. the_last_sheikah
8. AwesomeYears
9. mariolegofan
10. Bird

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, thank you Dude... I'll make sure to repay the favor...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber