News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 28, 2015, 03:35:10 PMHaha. You act like it's somehow owed to you. That's cute.
so companies don't have to keep promises to the people that keep them alive.that's cute.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Nintendo is actually one of the few game developers out there who are doing it for the fun and art of it all, not necessarily for a paycheck much to the dismay of its shareholders. They don't have to do anything, in fact they could close up shop tomorrow and that'd be the end of it.

The end argument of all art: the audience isn't owed anything.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 28, 2015, 06:10:01 PMPerhaps in a world where the only other platform is the original Wii.
Compared to the PS4 and XBone, the Wii U has a spectacular library, and enough exclusives to warrant a purchase,

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 28, 2015, 03:35:10 PMHaha. You act like it's somehow owed to you. That's cute.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 28, 2015, 06:14:57 PMVIDEO GAME FANS IN GENERAL ARE ALL LIKE THIS AND IT PISSES ME OFF
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 28, 2015, 03:05:42 PMI'm disappointed that they said the game would be finished and released by holiday 2015, which was already a postponed date, and then pushed it back even further.  I realize that they're messing with advanced stuff, but I've waited long enough for another console Zelda.  I've been patient.  But they keep pushing it further and further back and it's irritating.  At this rate I might not even be around to play it when it comes out.  Wind waker was chopped into a smaller game and it's still my favorite game.  I fail to see exactly what they could be doing to the game to make me enjoy it any more than I already will.

*Reminder post about the nine year Pikmin 3 wait*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

^Seriously, you act like the game is flat out cancelled, Noc.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

The 2015 release was canceled though
unmotivated

Nebbles

They delayed the release to add more content to the game, not for shits and giggles. We'll get it eventually.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Or they said that to not have everyone say shit about them.

I've lost faith in all of the big companies being 100% honest about their shit

Nebbles

Geez, there's no reason to be so negative about everything.

Waddle Bro

I fail to see the negativity?

Nebbles

I just feel like no one's taking this delay for what Nintendo actually said they're doing and just going "wow those fuckers are delaying it for no reason". Like, yeah it stinks it's delayed, but if it's for more content I can wait. I'm not gonna say bad shit about them for that reason.

Olimar12345

imo the new zelda game doesn't even look that good yet. Noc you should use this time to play older zelda games you haven't beaten yet.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

^I agree, you should start on the CDI Zelda games /sarcasm

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on March 29, 2015, 11:51:34 AMThey delayed the release to add more content to the game, not for shits and giggles. We'll get it eventually.
"  "
unmotivated