News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Maybe a Wario World 2? I like 3D games and Wario World is the only 3D Wario game.

DonValentino

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 09, 2015, 07:57:26 AMMaybe a Wario World 2? I like 3D games and Wario World is the only 3D Wario game.

Ofc! But I fear they end up doing it as short as Wario World.

Sebastian

Wario World was kinda short.
My favorite games are 3D adventure games. For Example: Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda OoT, Wario World, Paper Mario, etc.
I like them especially if they are long. Some people don't like long games, but I love long games.
Like Donkey Kong 64. That's nice and long.
Some games are just short.....

fingerz

Nah, I prefer 2D platform games or the top-down Pokemon-esque games. Hence my love of the Wario Land series, most Mario games, Pokemon and the good-old classic Zelda games.

And that also explains why I hate most 3D adventure games - no freakin' depth perception and shotty mechanics. I don't mind these so much on a handheld, but give me one on a home console and I won't touch it.

But hey, I'd love to see some non-shotty-with-freakin'-depth-perception games for the Wii U and some more old-style 2D/top down games for the 3DS. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on March 09, 2015, 06:34:49 PMNah, I prefer 2D platform games or the top-down Pokemon-esque games. Hence my love of the Wario Land series, most Mario games, Pokemon and the good-old classic Zelda games.

And that also explains why I hate most 3D adventure games - no freakin' depth perception and shotty mechanics. I don't mind these so much on a handheld, but give me one on a home console and I won't touch it.

But hey, I'd love to see some non-shotty-with-freakin'-depth-perception games for the Wii U and some more old-style 2D/top down games for the 3DS. :D
Really? I like 2D games too.....but my favorite are 3D.
I guess that is what makes the world go around: People having their own opinion :)

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 09, 2015, 08:27:38 PMI guess that is what makes the world go around: People having their own opinion :)
Actually it's gravity that makes the world go around.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

lol
I really should just ignore it, but I'll come up with a slick answer.  8)

There are 2 different types of the word "World."
1. The physical world
2. The people

I was referring to the latter. :)

K-NiGhT

That was about as slick as fly paper
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

DonValentino

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Well, I just saw somewhere that every Zelda game since OoT has been delayed by a year, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

K-NiGhT

honestly, i wish more devs would do this. i don't mind waiting for a game if it could be that much better.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

They do, but they don't say it this way. And there is always massive backlash.

Nebbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 27, 2015, 08:23:24 PMhonestly, i wish more devs would do this. i don't mind waiting for a game if it could be that much better.

I agree. I can wait for a game if it'll be improved in any degree.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel