Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Sorry. Now I'm confused :p

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

mlf, you should really consider learning how to use google. It's an investment that will save you so much time. d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Maybe he doesn't get Google where he lives.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 05, 2015, 07:47:05 PMMaybe he doesn't get Google where he lives.
And any other search engine?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Well any other search engine is just heresy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

It's easier and more fun to get an answer from people then scrolling through Google imo. :P

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 05, 2015, 07:52:06 PMWell any other search engine is just heresy.
^ Very true.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Startpage. Now there is a bad example of a good search engine lol

SlowPokemon

Found out that Danganronpa Another Episode is coming out in the US, twas announced two weeks ago. Also announced yesterday that Danganronpa 3 is in development. So hell yeah
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 05, 2015, 08:45:16 PMIt's easier and more fun to get an answer from people then scrolling through Google imo. :P

What a carcinogenic response.

Also, nintendo has supposedly been working on a new console. I wonder when that will happen. Probably not for a couple more years or so, but eh.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

[quote author=Olimar12345 link=topic=6869.msg283311#msg283311 date=1425691567
Also, nintendo has supposedly been working on a new console. I wonder when that will happen. Probably not for a couple more years or so, but eh.
[/quote]
Already? ::)

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 06, 2015, 05:59:48 PM[quote author=Olimar12345 link=topic=6869.msg283311#msg283311 date=1425691567

Already? ::)
Nice quote bro

JDMEK5

The only thing I ask Nintendo gives me is more stuff on the Zelda U. As far as Pokémon goes, they can't put a new game until I get the last 8 'mons for me pokedex in X.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26