Nsm's Top 5s.

Started by Sebastian, March 04, 2015, 03:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 08, 2015, 01:12:07 PM1. The soldier that dies right in front of you in Hyrule Castle Town
He's not moving anymore...
._.
unmotivated

Sebastian

I'd like to get back into this :P

Top 5 #5: What are your top 5 favorite game consoles?

SlowPokemon

1. Nintendo 3DS
2. Nintendo DS
3. PlayStation Vita
4. Wii U
5. Nintendo 64

In generally that order probably
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

SNES
[close]
The SNES is Nintendo's 2nd console and becuase if its great game selection, it ranks 5th.

Wii U
[close]
The Wii U is Nintendo's latest console and imo, one of the best! In its library, it contains one of my favorite games: Super Mario 3D World.
It also has Super Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Nintendo Land, etc.

Wii
[close]
The Wii, which introduced the motion controls and has so many excellent games (Super Paper Mario, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword etc., ranks 3rd place in my list.

GameCube
[close]
The GameCube.....bet you didn't see that one coming ;)
The GameCube ranks 2nd because of its amazing library (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, multiple Mario Partys, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Wario World etc.) and for its spectacular controller. The GameCube controller is also my favorite controller of all time!

Nintendo 64
[close]
Yes! The Nintendo 64! I grew up on this console and in my opinion it has the GREATEST library of all time! You have Paper Mario, Super Mario 64, Mario Party 1 & 2, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Honorable Mention
Spoiler
[close]
Since I don't own a 3DS (but I expect it to be a great console), I couldn't really include it in my list.
I hope to buy one of these this summeer. As for the great library: Super Smash 4 3DS, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, etc.

Hope you all enjoyed my list! :)

MaestroUGC

7. Super Genesis '92
11. Commodore DOS Box
13. Nintendo Deluxe Game Player
17. Hasbro Interactive Super Computer
19. Sony Playmobile
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 23, 2015, 06:59:32 AMI'd like to get back into this :P

Top 5 #5: What are your top 5 favorite game consoles?
1: Nintendo 64
2: Sega Genesis
3: GBA
4: PS2
5: Nintendo 3DS

Honorable Mentions: SNES, Nintendo DS
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 23, 2015, 02:23:16 PM1: Nintendo 64
2: Sega Genesis
3: GBA
4: PS2
5: Nintendo 3DS

Honorable Mentions: SNES, Nintendo DS
Ooh. I also like the Sega Genesis. It'd probably be 6. for me ;)

blueflower999

5. Wii U
4. DS
3. 3DS
2. SNES
1. NES
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

5. Virtual Boy
4. Virtual Boy
3. Virtual Boy
2. Virtual Boy
1. Virtual Boy
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

5. Wii
4. SNES
3. Wii U
2. GBA
1. 3DS

The Wii and DS were pretty gimmicky and overrated, imo. And despite everyone loving the N64, I can't get past the graphics and controls of most of the games.

SlowPokemon

I don't think the DS was gimmicky at all. Almost all of my favorite gaming experiences are on the DS; the only thing keeping it from my top spot was the superior hardware aspect of the 3DS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

GameCube
NES
GBA (SP)
Atari
NDS

can't rank my childhood, doesn't work that way
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 23, 2015, 04:00:42 PMThe Wii and DS were pretty gimmicky and overrated, imo. And despite everyone loving the N64, I can't get past the graphics and controls of most of the games.
I agree but I really liked the Wii games. DS I think was overrated. I don't really like any of the DS games. They hit the nail on the head with the 3DS though.....
As for N64, the graphics aren't my favorite.....if Nintendo redid some of the great games from the N64 (like they did with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) they'd be the best ever imo :P

ZeldaFan

N64
Gamecube
Xbox 360
GBC
Wii

Those are the only consoles I had :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D