Is anyone able to transfer scores into finale for me until I get it?

Started by Pianist Da Sootopolis, February 27, 2015, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So, being the smart person, I looked around for the cheapest finale 2014 out there, and off ebay, it's 250 USD. Sucks.
So, until then, would some person be so AMAZING as to put my arrangements into finale then email the file back to me so I can submit it?
In exchange I'm more than willing to offer other services, such as (but not limited to) piano technique advice, repertoire recommendation, life advice, etc...
Thanks in advance!!!
what is shitpost

Bespinben

http://www.finalemusic.com/free-trial/

Hope I'm not sounding like a broken record, but seriously, give the trial a shot. Xaoz and I can both attest to it. You get the full functionality of the top-end version of the program -- no limits (except when it expires ofc).

I'm saying this to you because I used to write arrangements in Sibelius, and it took me a year until I finally got all my arrangements into Finale form. Just don't want someone to go through the same pain unnecessarily.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 27, 2015, 04:26:42 PMXaoz and I can both attest to it.

Wait, wait, wait... Wait...... No, you are actually right. Get the trial, New Guy.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So, it requires an account for the trial... does that mean the old "make new accounts for new trials" tactic works?
what is shitpost

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Brassman388

Relax.

You either do it or don't. Depending on how important it is to you to make music will tell whether or not it is.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26