News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[GBA] Pokemon Emerald - "Team Magma/Team Aqua Hideout"

Started by Kecleon, February 26, 2015, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kecleon

GBA Pokemon Emerald : Team Aqua/Team Magma Hideout

I am Kecleon and i need help with my medley of pokemon emerald. This Songs difficulty will have me stuck when i come to it. Can Someone Arrange This? It would be very helpful to me!

Arrangers will be credited in the medley. Also the arranger should submit the piece.

That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Is it this one you refer to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk50edUrWWk
If so, not a good first project IMO... perhaps start with something easier? There's lots of Hoenn music that hasn't yet been arranged.
what is shitpost

Kecleon

I've actually finished the "Waking the Ancient Pokémon" Theme. It is easier with the piano mp3

At 48:52 is the hideout theme

you could do it with .mp3 to midi programs  or

with synthesia. by turning all intruments to piano simplifying parts. you could get this midi at VGMusic

DonValentino

In case someone does this, you would credit the arranger right? 'Cause at first it sounds as you're gonna take the work of an arranger and include it in your medley as yours. Just to make things clear :J

Kecleon

Yes! I would credit the Arranger! Each of the pieces would be separately submitted. After that it would be put into a monster medley. The Original Arranger Would  get credited it the final product. on the final page of the medley would be a list of arrangers and what they arranged.

DonValentino