News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXV: A Role Reunion Reprise

Started by davy, February 23, 2015, 07:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Don't you tell their role when they die?

Maelstrom

Yugi

davy

TWG LXXV: A Role Reunion Reprise

Wolves

1. White Walker Spy (TWG LIV: Game of Wolves)

2. Party Member (TWG LXI: We have always been at war with Eurasia)

The wolves have the following powers to use collectively:

Minipax - Picks two players.  Any vote for one of them will be treated as a vote for the other during the next day phase.  The use of this power is announced, just not which players.  Additionally, the two players will swap colors for the night phase this is used. Single use.

Miniluv - The Wolves select a player, controlling their vote for the rest of the game. The wolves will have to send in the vote through PM. The Wolf who used Miniluv (or minitrue if reuse) will have its vote count for 0. The use of this power is announced, just not what player. Single use.

Minitrue - Allows the wolves to reuse one of the above powers.  Undoes the original effect of their power.  Lynches will be re-calculated.

Miniplenty - Revokes every human power in the game for a night phase. Single use

Disguise Kit - Paints one of the wolves in a color of the users choice. Five uses, each use lasts through the night phase. Send a PM to the host with the player you're painting and what color you'd like to paint them in at night to activate it.

Nullify - Send a PM to the host with a player's name during the night phase stating that you would like to Nullify them. This makes any power they attempt to use that night phase fail. Single use.

Humans

3. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on night 1. Must kill someone on that night or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person) or if his power is nullified during night 1, the Megakiller dies. If he scores the first vigi hit on Werewolf Sonic he will survive.(TWG LXIII: Second Chances)

4. Doctor Emmett Brown - Can chose to go to either the future or the past once during the game. Going to the past allows him to adjust his vote from one day to a different player; going to the future will give him a safe passage to the next day phase (meaning that if he would be lynched/wolfed that/those phase(s) there will be no succesfull lynching/wolfing. He has the item Gray's Almanac, granting the holder a tally of used wolf powers throughout the game. Single use. (TWG XLVII: Relax, I'm a Doctor)

5. Werewolf Sonic - (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout) (as there are no day seers in this game, this means he will always be seer'd red). Can take any combination of 2 vigi's/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed/vigi'd the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigi'd! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid"). (TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs, Jimmy)

6. Chimecho - Martyr  During a Day Phase, this player can sacrifice him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently (will go in effect at the end of the phase). Single use. This power will not go in effect if Chimeco dies through other means during that phase. Power fails if used on the Phoenix (Chimeco still dies, though) (TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples)

7. Invisible Seer - Each night EVERY player will vote for someone to be seer'd, whoever has the most votes will be seer'd that night. Stops working when the Invisible sear is dead. Is told he is a normal human. (TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way)

8. Phoenix - Can revive himselve for one phase after dying. During this phase he can speak normally, but he does not count for human numbers, cannot vote, and cannot send or receive private messages. Is told he is a normal human until death. (TWG LXV: Haunting Spirits)

fank009 died. There was no seer result. It's now Day 2. Day 2 ends March 3rd 6:30AM PST/7:30AM MST/8:30AM CST/9:30AM EST/3:30PM CET/10:30 PM AEST/March 4th 12:30AM in New Zealand.

1. Maelstrom
2. mariolegofan
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Latios212
5. fank009
6. Yugi
7. NocturneOfShadow
8. Bubbles
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Davy, you got my pm right?

Now with that revelation out of the way the big q is, who sent in a seering last night cause I didn't :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

Quote from: fank009 on March 01, 2015, 10:51:06 AMDavy, you got my pm right?

Yes, I got it.

fank009 was revived

1. Maelstrom
2. mariolegofan
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Latios212
5. fank009
6. Yugi
7. NocturneOfShadow
8. Bubbles
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

No seer result. That means

1. The seer is dead (BDS)
2. The wolves nullified the seer
3. No one sent in a seering pm

I didn't send in a vote either so the third might actually be a possibility? Would the seering be randomized if no one voted?

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on March 01, 2015, 01:00:41 PMNo seer result. That means

1. The seer is dead (BDS)
2. The wolves nullified the seer
3. No one sent in a seering pm

I didn't send in a vote either so the third might actually be a possibility? Would the seering be randomized if no one voted?

1-Possibly
2-I thought powers were nullified N1???
3-Even more possible

If wolves didnt bother to send in a Seering... maybe they haven't been proactive with claiming? and they don't want to "clear" themselves?

Also something worth pondering... Why me for the shot???

Maelstrom

Gee, I think I know who fank009 is.

I completely forgot to vote for a seering. Oops.

fank009

Thoughts
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 27, 2015, 11:29:43 AMSo, I am "uncharistically quiet," but Fank "seems to be sitting back and enjoying the activity"?

Also, Maelstrom is seeming off this game, especially with his most recent quote (either that, or he really doesn't read things)...

Would wolf BDS Say to his partner wolf me? - me having an "insurance policy"

Also MLF... We are claiming that BDS is green... take note if anything else contradicts what we are saying, wish I could speak to you privately but can't

I'll also be putting more facts as I think of them and as I have time...

A part of me's thinking we should get Noct back ASAP, as someone who I can trust to follow my instructions ;)

fank009

make use of the time with me, lets be advantageous instead of just wasting the opportunity

Maelstrom

Ok. Got a long lean post?
I could really use one.