News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG LXXV: A Role Reunion Reprise

Started by davy, February 23, 2015, 07:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

davy

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 25, 2015, 06:14:23 PMidk
Davy?

What Bubbles said is correct, permanently means that it doesn't last just a certain number of phases.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

Quote from: davy on February 25, 2015, 10:20:11 PMWhat Bubbles said is correct, permanently means that it doesn't last just a certain number of phases.
So yeah. Chimecho should save their power until they know a dead player is either the Doctor or the seer. Anything else would just be trading a human for human (or possibly even wolf!!)

Bubbles

Nice! So the phase ends in a little over 12 hrs, and we've been told not to discuss our thoughts in the thread, not to mention no ones voted yet! I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning (~5hrs before phase end) before I just copypaste my suspicion list I sent to mlf and place my vote

Maelstrom

Forgot to ask. Can the wolves use minipax and miniluv durring the day phase, or only durring the night phase.
And, I'm not sure I got a definite answer. Is the person revived by Chimecho invulnerable for all time?

Yugi

Hey, I should probably make an effortpost:

*sees that nobody has posted*

Hey, everybody, you should post more so I can read you and tell if you're a human or a wolf or not

@maelstrom, coming from both games in which the roles appeared, only during the night phase and no

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 26, 2015, 08:15:44 PMAnd, I'm not sure I got a definite answer. Is the person revived by Chimecho invulnerable for all time?
Quote from: davy on February 25, 2015, 10:20:11 PMWhat Bubbles said is correct
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Wow. I can't read. So, yeah. Reviving Noc immediately might not be the best idea.
Remember, if the wolves used mini(luv?) they can control the lynch even if no one votes.

fank009

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 26, 2015, 08:15:44 PMForgot to ask. Can the wolves use minipax and miniluv durring the day phase, or only durring the night phase.
And, I'm not sure I got a definite answer. Is the person revived by Chimecho invulnerable for all time?
Dear wolves, someone to wolf next night phase
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on February 26, 2015, 07:33:27 PMNice! So the phase ends in a little over 12 hrs, and we've been told not to discuss our thoughts in the thread, not to mention no ones voted yet! I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning (~5hrs before phase end) before I just copypaste my suspicion list I sent to mlf and place my vote

HELLO TIMEZONES...

Good night everyone.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Ok, I feel I've given enough time. As promised:

Quote from: Bubbles on February 25, 2015, 09:51:14 PMIt's a little hard to make a suspicion list without knowledge of the counterclaims, but I'll try anyway

There must have been a chat discussion that I missed, because NoS seemed to realize he wasn't going to make it through the night. If you or someone else were there talking with him, could I possibly see the log?

Mael has been helpful coming up with ideas and thinking rationally, so I'd say he gets a day 1 pass.

BDS is being uncharistically quiet, considering how last game activity secret dropped as soon as he was killed. Same with Yugi and latios, though I'll give a little credit to the new guy since this is his first game with powers like this

Fank seems to be sitting back and enjoying the activity, but I could never get a good read on him anyway

If I had to choose a lynch for today, it would be either BDS, Yugi, or Latios (in that order). BDS is really throwing me off because he's being so quiet, but I haven't played in a while to know if that's his strategy for specials or wolves.
Quote from: mariolegofan on February 26, 2015, 07:10:17 AMLet's take out BDS then.

I don't know of I'm being left out of the loop or if one doesn't exist in the first place, but I'm still going to attempt to play! BDS

Sebastian

Maelstrom