News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LXXV: A Role Reunion Reprise

Started by davy, February 23, 2015, 07:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 23, 2015, 08:25:11 PMNot Werewolf Sonic.
this thing again...
ha,
Good luck trying to counter claim against MLF xD

Mael and noct with the plans, I can sit here can't I while you guys plan all the good stuff? supervise and say a is human, b is human... and so on. Council for the vig, shoot anyone who looks wolfy
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

I would like to remind you all that you need to send in a seer vote (through PM) before the phase ends (in 23 hours)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Maelstrom

I just realized something. I was going to post a few suggestions on seering when I remembered something. The wolves have a disguise kit. DO NOT ANNOUNCE WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR. IF IT IS A WOLF, THEY WILL DISGUISE THEMSELVES.

mikey

Bubbles and Latios where you be at

anyway I guess now would be fairly safe to PM mariolegofan and he can set up an alliance AFTER he's received everyone's claims
unmotivated

Latios212

Here.
Sorry, I'm still trying to comprehend the roles as I'm still new to this. My mind is imploding.  After I finish class today I'll be back.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Grrrrr
So the megakiller is useless and if we don't set up the alliance tonight we're screwed
unmotivated

Bubbles

Checking in, one two

Not Werewolf Sonic. Since mlf claimed, I'd say a red seering in the future is a lynching.

Quote from: fank009 on February 24, 2015, 01:44:08 AMCouncil for the vig, shoot anyone who looks wolfy
good plan chief lol

If I'm counting right we only get two mislynches? Disregarding the revivals anyway (though I don't really see the point of phoenix reviving...)

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on February 24, 2015, 01:40:56 PMChecking in, one two

Not Werewolf Sonic. Since mlf claimed, I'd say a red seering in the future is a lynching.
good plan chief lol

If I'm counting right we only get two mislynches? Disregarding the revivals anyway (though I don't really see the point of phoenix reviving...)
we only have 1
night 1, 2 humans die making it 2-4
unmotivated

fank009

You know how I said shoot the most wolfy???
Here's a better idea. Try shoot so that we have 7 players next phase... its possible
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Sebastian

I need everyone to claim to me in the next 6 or so hours.  Anyone who doesn't claim during night 1 is a primary lynch target. The has told me s/he will be targeting Latios212.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Assuming the vigi?? Idk why you'd tell the thread though...

also no editing posts mlf!!

Sebastian

Sorry. Didn't know that. I edited an extra space out :P