News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Caption the avatar above you

Started by Egnio, June 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

He looks suspiciously like Dr. Shnaps...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Where the hell did I put that book!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Mario's moustache is far more cute and tickly.

Brassman388

Go Donkey Kong! I choose youuuuu!!!

GreekGeek

Maybe I'll look better if I stopped smokin'.

SuperFireKirby

I knew we shouldn't have all gotten in the molecule transpoter at the same time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Apparently, I don't got a lubbity bunch of coconuts.

SuperFireKirby

I knew meth would chande my appearance but this is messed up!(refrained from cursing there)

Tranzlater

Crack is gooooooooooooooooood...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

You'll never guess who I really am! Muah-hahahaha

Brassman388

"Hey, do you smell that? It smells like me cracking your head open."

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 22, 2009, 01:58:59 PM"Hey, do you smell that? It smells like me cracking your head open."

I think that one works better on Brassman's.

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 22, 2009, 02:19:09 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on May 22, 2009, 01:58:59 PM"Hey, do you smell that? It smells like me cracking your head open."

I think that one works better on Brassman's.

Well then, do it.

GreekGeek

It cracks like me smelling your head open.

Urm..
Never mind.