News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Caption the avatar above you

Started by Egnio, June 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBJack

His hair may be longer than his sword, but don't underestimate him...

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

generalmayo

here's silver surfer weeping to old yeller!

okay okay I get it

DBJack

Upset at being asked if he knew Kung Fu for the 10,000th time today, the Panda flips the bird.

BlueFlameDude

WHY can i not wear clothes other than super tight spandex??? why!!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

scooterulez

Arnold from The Simpsons: I shoot your face. I shoot your face again.

BlueFlameDude

after killing everybody there is to kill i have nothing and nobody, nothing but my box and my imagination rainbow-ie thing
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Davey

"Today 'be a good day for us. We got 'dems mexi-caans comin' 'round my fence uh'da 40 acre. Phew-Ee! them suckers fried up mighdy fine undua mai paty-o." *chuckle*

DBJack

Like listening to a brick wall...

BlueFlameDude

i only won silver in the 08 olimpics :'( :'( :'(

Gooch

An avid reader would immediately know the dangers in proceeding past this given point, however, for those of you whom are dislexic, well, sorry 'bout your luck, you'll be meeting me soon.

Davey

What's to say about this picture that hasn't already been said?

Jesus is a lie!  :o

Gooch

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 25, 2008, 10:24:03 PMWhat's to say about this picture that hasn't already been said?

Jesus is a lie!  :o

*In Jim Gaffigan Voice* Hey buddy, i like jesus, you better take that back mister!

BlueFlameDude

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail) God: "oh stop it stop. if it is one thing i cannot stand is people grovveling, saying 'please forgive me lord' and ' I'm not worthy' now just listen!!! >:(

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

Sirus

Link: I love you Peach
Peach:I love you too.
Mario: Heh, there was a much easier way to get rid of her.
*goes and cheers*