News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Caption the avatar above you

Started by Egnio, June 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Behold. The only Fire type with enough swag to pull off a santa hat. Chew on that Infernape! You couldn't even wear a hat!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

does this bone make my thighs look fat?
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

CALL ME A "HE" ONE MORE TIME!!!! I DARE YOU!!!

Zunawe

Lucario never did understand the mechanics of sound.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

deku_link

After successfully stealing the franchise from Rayman, the Rabbids decided to dress up in sailor outfits and drink heavy alcohol.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

E. Gadd Industries

Please help me! I am being trapped here against my will and am being broadcasted as an overly-enthusiastic news anchor! I am trapped in this park that I am describing as "absolutely beautiful". Please send help! I am being starved and only given Lima beans once a day!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

Dancing while completely oblivious to the fact that a giant turtle is kidnapping my girlfriend.......AGAIN
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BrainyLucario

*Heavy Metal Music Blares*
RAHH RUUH RAHH RUUH RAAAHHH RA RRUHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
*Metal Music Abruptly Stops and a Ocarina begins to play*
rahh     ruuh    rahh    ruuh     raaahhh    ra     rruhhh        raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

*applause*

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Ponies gonna pwn
Potatoes gonna potate
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

deku_link

Behold:
The one time a grass type starter's real life animal made sense with its type!
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Zeila

"Ohhhh my. If you flipped my switch, that can only mean one thing. You're desperate for the premiere of my new body. How rude... Lucky for you, I've been aching to show this off for a long time. So... as thanks, I'll give you a handsome reward. I'll make your last living moments... ABSOLUTELY beautiful!"

mikey

Hi!  I'm Zeila!  And this is my friend, Zeila!
unmotivated