News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [Wii] Super Paper Mario - "The Tile Pool" by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, February 22, 2015, 05:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Nebbles

You really shouldn't be fixing all of his arrangements like this, y'know.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

O brother. Let's just say this:
I'd rather get good arrangements on the site quickly (despite whos name is on it) rather then just telling him what is wrong and having him change it. That would take exponential time.
But this time (unlike last time) I will explain what is wrong with it in
accordance with re-arrangingfixing up the sheet myself.

Besides, I need to get my reputation back.....helping people unselfishly and having lovingkindness outta do the trick :P

I'll have it done tomorrow Sammer. You better be thankful ;)

Xaoz

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 23, 2015, 03:14:57 PMBesides, I need to get my reputation back.....

Not sure if helping a troll is gonna help you with this goal... But whatever...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

Quote from: Xaoz on February 23, 2015, 04:18:33 PMNot sure if helping a troll is gonna help you with this goal... But whatever...
I'm not just helping him.
I'll help anyone who asks!

Sebastian

This is on the back burner for me.
I might have it done sometime this week.
I wanna do some replacements right now.

Sebastian

Now that Sammer is banned. I'll be changing this to my name ONLY

Latios212

Ah yes, nothing like crediting yourself with your own work :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Yeah ;)

EDIT: So there is no confusion for the Updaters, the files in the OP are NOT fixed. So, don't bother giving feedback on them 'till I get the brand new version up. I'm shootin' for sometime tomorrow to have that finished.

Sebastian

Ok!
Started from scratch with this one and the final product is in the OP! I worked a long time on this one and I think it's ready to go. Any feedback?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cmZWS8Hb8

Maelstrom

Much better. I'd recommend some 8vbs though. There are a few to many ledger lines in places.

Latios212

Nice job! Correct me if I'm wrong but should the note beaming be changed to reflect the 3 beats in measures 14 and similar measures? Also fix the title on the second page.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on February 27, 2015, 10:46:08 AMNice job! Correct me if I'm wrong but should the note beaming be changed to reflect the 3 beats in measures 14 and similar measures? Also fix the title on the second page.
Ok.....I'll get that stuff.

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 27, 2015, 10:41:04 AMMuch better. I'd recommend some 8vbs though. There are a few to many ledger lines in places.
F isn't that low is it?

Maelstrom

I belive Oli said a good limit is 3. You've got 4 in places. It just makes it easier to read.
And an 8va in 5-8 would be nice too.

edit: And as a general rule, (by me) if you have a few measures without anything above that G line, an 8va should be implemented.