Series: Other
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Riki's Tenderness
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nebbles

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

I don't see anything wrong.....without the Original.
Youtube hasen't been working for me :P
Great Job!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

I know this isn't ninmidimusic, but there is something terribly wrong with the midi. Just give it a listen.
Nice job Nebbles, btw.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 17, 2015, 05:36:38 PMI know this isn't ninmidimusic, but there is something terribly wrong with the midi. Just give it a listen.
Nice job Nebbles, btw.

Finale for some reason hates arpeggios. Doing the audio for her tumblr post was a pain in the butt.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Is there anything possible to do to fix the midi, actually? I mean, a bad midi is gonna affect this getting accepted...

Bespinben

I would consider myself pretty good at dealing with Finale's crappy MIDI playback. I'll see what I can do, especially for such an aspiring arranger.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Maelstrom

Additionally, measure 9 might look a little cleaner if those unnecessary 2nd layer rests were hidden, as they are in measure 20.
And, it might look a little nicer if it were a little smaller. Maybe the % tool could fix that.

edit: And, although it's kind of nitpicky, check your note barring in measure 27-29

Shadoninja

Nebbles' editor here.

I see little point in shrinking a sheet needlessly.

You're going to have to be a little more specific about the barring in 27-29
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maelstrom

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 22, 2015, 08:40:38 AMI see little point in shrinking a sheet needlessly.
It's not really needless, but it's not that necessary either. The song has very few notes, and, mostly when printed out, it becomes clear that it might look better and more professional to have a somewhat smaller font, although that is not the correct wording.

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 22, 2015, 08:40:38 AMYou're going to have to be a little more specific about the barring in 27-29
I suppose more contemporary pieces don't go out of their way to make all 4 beats visible. It's not that complicated of a rhythm, so I guess it's not that necessary. In case you were wondering, the last beat was obscured slightly in the RH.

King Sammer

Quote from: Nebbles on February 19, 2015, 09:42:56 PMIs there anything possible to do to fix the midi, actually? I mean, a bad midi is gonna affect this getting accepted...
Especially when I'm all about Midis...
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Nebbles

Maelstrom

idk. I usually apply use the % tool (sorry, not in notepad, idk if you use it) and change it to 90% but just a 95% might work as well.

Nebbles

I believe I have Finale 2012 notepad or whatever, so I believe I can just adjust it in there.