[MUL] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - "Classic: Final Results" by K-NiGhT

Started by Zeta, February 06, 2015, 11:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Smash Bros.
Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Classic: Final Results
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: K-NiGhT

[attachment deleted by admin]

K-NiGhT

Apparently, it's protocol to include a YouTube recording of the arrangement you're doing? I was unaware. Lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

not protocol but fierce did it once and everyone followed suit.  Makes it easier
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Two things.
First, a repeat might be nice.
Secondly, The measures need to be respaced. There's on that's an entire line, etc. It just looks sloppy. (try Ctrl+U after clicking on each measure)

K-NiGhT

Totally didn't see the spacing thing. That's what I get for working on this all night lol. I'll fix those things ASAP. Thanks Maelstrom! :D by the way, did you think that where I put the notes on each hand seemed acceptable?

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Fixed the spacing issue, I think! It also fits perfectly on 2 pages now. Thanks, Maelstrom! :D

Maelstrom

No problem!
But.... It's better ..... and worse. Take another look at the first line of page 2. Granted, it was bad before, but now it is so squished it becomes illegible. I tried opening it with '11, but to no avail. It just refuses to be formatted correctly.

K-NiGhT

Maelstrom

Ok, figured it out. Move measure 10 to the previous system, and do the same for measure 12. It's a little squished, but much better than the alternatives.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Maelstrom

I got it to work. It fits into two pages now with the same layout I suggested. Sometimes the tool doesn't work right away, so try again. Ans make sure you don't do anything less than 90%

K-NiGhT

I think I fixed it for real this time! At least it works on my version of Finale.