News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG LXXIV: Poker Face

Started by mikey, February 03, 2015, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

King Sammer

Well, excuse me, Day 2 has ended!
Quote from: Mashi on February 09, 2015, 08:01:00 PMNight 2 is now over.  malestrom has been wolfed!

You misspelled Maelstrom.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Latios212

Quote from: King Sammer on February 11, 2015, 04:08:20 PMWell, excuse me, Day 2 has ended!

Excuse me, you're not the host. It is still daytime. Watch your timezones.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

fank009

Spoiler
Quote from: King Sammer on February 11, 2015, 04:08:20 PMWell, excuse me, Day 2 has ended!
You misspelled Maelstrom.

[close]

Double on Latios for now...

Not only the red seering... but there is a really awkward post back on day 1...

Quote from: Latios212 on February 07, 2015, 07:40:06 PMI'm just trying to understand the reasoning here.  MLF is getting lynched because him being inactive matches up with BDS being wolfed (and the game being quieter as a result)?  Makes sense, I'm willing to roll with it, I guess.

MLF hasn't said anything in his defense...
Note the bolded part... at worse the whole thing is a defense for a scumbuddy.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Latios212

Quote from: fank009 on February 11, 2015, 04:17:38 PMthere is a really awkward post back on day 1...

Hey, I was just trying to understand Bubbles` post. I didn't really catch everything Bubbles said. And isn't it generally expected for someone to defend themselves when they are accused? o-o

Being seen as red sucks. I'm not bad. x.x Going to vote double for Jub3r7 to offset the vote on me but not really expecting to live.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Instas dont happen in this game because of the unknown amount of votes in play right? Or they'd be pretty unlikely anyway. One on Latios

Also I think nos is coming back tonight, and I really hope he continues the story :<

Mashi

Phase ends in a bit less than an hour and a half after this post.  Fixed the typo of maelstronk's name.

NocturneOfShadow told me he might not feel up to hosting, so it's possible that I'll have to take over for the rest of the game if that's the case.  In which case, I apologise, but I won't be able to continue the story and keep up the legacy. :(

EDIT: Sorry, Bubbles, I forgot to reply to your question on Instas!  I don't see any formulaic way of determining when they occur, so I'm going to rule that there won't be any Instas in the game.

mikey

Hey guys!  Your friendly neighborhood symbiote here!
When I discovered I was banned (I was in the process of writing the phase update!) for posting my opinion on the worthlessness of growing up, I thought quickly and copy pasted the phase update to tinychat, hoping someone would be nice enough to pass it on, as it were.  Unfortunately, nobody did that, and my story update got sucked up into the void that is disappeared tinychat.  I was unable to view the forums until I was at school (take that IP ban!) when I saw that nobody had posted my story!  I felt as though my brainchild had died, and necromancy is wrong so I am currently unable to revive my story.  Until then, you guys can end it however you imagined.  I saw mashi's post telling everyone to claim, but I, knowing how inactive the game was, took desperate measures to send mashi the necessary information (some amount of LLF may or may not have been involved) to host the game.  (I also noticed that kefka had edited his post before I actually had finished responding, and edits don't notify!  But that's spilt milk)  So I've decided to leave the hosting to Mashi's capable hands (you know they are) so that I can focus on other more important things, like girls and money and my toon link amiibo.
Also having an insta would be revealing info that's supposed to be kept secret for bluffs, so that shouldn't happen. NOT LIKE AN INSTA WOULD OCCUR WITH YOUR GUYS' ACTIVITY ANYWAY

TL;DR lame spiderman reference, mashi can stay host, no more story, It is now night 3 Latios212 has been lynched good luck.
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2015, 09:11:24 PMno more story
:<<

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2015, 09:11:24 PMIt is now night 3 Latios212 has been lynched good luck.
HELL YEAH WE GOT ONE (somewhere at least)

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2015, 09:11:24 PMno more story, It is now night 3 Latios212 has been lynched good luck.

Darn, one of the reasons I picked this game was because of the story. I enjoyed it too. Oh well, see you guys post-game. :P

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Mashi

Really sorry that I didn't update.  Was very fatigued yesterday.  Thank you, Nocturne, for doing so on my behalf.

I'll take over for the rest of the game, so all PMs can be sent to me.

Mashi

Oh, dumb, I forgot to post about the Phase end.

Because of my negligence, I'll end the Night Phase February 13th at 11PM EST.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]